Chapter 35: The Consequences

(✿⓪ ڡ ⓪ )🔪

If everyone's eyes were already wide enough from Principal Nezu's announcements regarding the lockdown, then everyone's eyes would have comically popped out of their heads. The girls who were the main cause of the lockdown now sweated bullets of fear as the reveal of I-Island Academy's representative is none other than (Y/n) herself. Their bodies tensed and trembled in fear, feeling the intense stare that (Y/n) held with the crowd. They gulped, suddenly feeling the dryness of their throat.

The auditorium is loud with silence. So loud that everyone kept their mouth shut and stared at (Y/n) as she slowly strode to the podium. The clicks each time her metal peg created against each step sounded like a countdown; a countdown like a ticking time bomb about to explode. Under the spotlight, (Y/n) wore an expressionless face. Yet, her face screamed of many unheard emotions that sent others to sweat in anticipation and anxiousness.

Principal Nezu nodded at (Y/n)'s way and jumped down from the stool he stood on. (Y/n)'s doctor hurriedly took the stool away behind the podium and set it aside. By now, the girls who have assaulted (Y/n) wanted to just run away. But they cannot help but stay and watch, hoping for their silver lining to shine through.

Bakugou is as still as a rock as he tried to compose himself. His teeth chattered in nervousness, not knowing what to expect from I-Island Academy's class president. Kirishima, who sat next to him, had to place his hand on his thigh just to make him stop shaking his legs.

"Whoah, bro, are you alright?" Kirishima whispered.

Bakugou replied nothing and continued to mentally prepare himself for what is about to come.

Kai, Suzu, and Axel all gulped, blinking slowly as they watch their class president adjust the mic by her lips. They can't help but notice more bandages wrapped around her, as well as the spilling bruise from her already huge bandage on her left cheek.

And with loud inhale travelling around the auditorium's walls, (Y/n) finally spoke.

(Y/N) POV

You inhaled deeply, intentionally wanting everyone to hear you breathe. You smirked mentally, already feeling and seeing the students tremble under your gaze.

'Alright (Y/n), no more acting, no more goody-two-shoes, no mercy.' you told yourself.

You brought your bandaged hand up to the mic again and brought it closer to your lips. "Good morning everyone," you started. "I am (L/n) (Y/n). I am the class president of I-Island Academy and the assigned representative for I-Island Academy in replacement for Professor Blight's role."

You paused, letting yourself soak in the moment.

"As the representative of I-Island Academy, I am here to explain what happened to me on Thursday and list the appropriate consequences for such matters."

The screen behind you switched and showed pictures of the injuries that you have obtained.

"As you can see, my persecutors have damaged my hands, face, legs, and back," you explained.  "On the day of the lockdown, I was beaten to my unconsciousness during lunchtime on the rooftop by personal reasons. I am still quite confused as to why they would go to this extent, but such behaviour is disappointing."

You inhaled deeply again, already predicting everyone's reaction with your decision.

"Yet, I will not reveal who they are."

For the first few moments, it was horrifyingly quiet. But your prediction came true as students exclaimed their nightmarish declarations.

"WHAT!?"