Chapter 15: Roleplay

(ʘ‿ʘ)ノ✿

Narrator POV

"Good. I expect the four of you to do so anyway," Professor Blight replies.

Once (Y/n) stopped bowing, she glanced over to her classmates and gave them a nod. It was a scenario that the other classes were quite confused. It was like they made such a simple lesson much more complicated than it seemed to be. With a shrug from Aizawa, the classes began to walk towards the mountain zone.

The mountain zone had a rocky terrain. Its layout was quite complicated, and the difficulty of walking to a big area made the other students much more cautious about where they are stepping. Each class were led by their teacher, except for Pro Hero: Thirteen taking the lead. The walk towards the rescue site was fairly quiet, but upon arrival, the noises seem to increase like the excitement bubbling in some students.

As everyone stood by a cliff, the teachers began to assemble and organize their group of students who are suited for rescuing people by cliffs. Of course, Professor Blight didn't have to worry since he has only four students.

"Alright now that everyone is finally organized, we will number each academy and go from there on who will go first to last," Aizawa started.

"UA's Class 1-A will go first, then UA's Class 1-B, then Isamu Academy, then Shiketsu Academy, and finally I-Island Academy," listed Thirteen.

The rest of the students all agreed and waited for the next announcement. Professor Blight stepped forward and smiled at everyone. However, the I-Island students shivered knowing he was up to something devious again.

"As you all know, rescuing people properly is the most important part of this lesson. But! Have you all considered of taking proper care of a person while they're in the midst of panic, pain, or fear?"

All the students, except for I-Island Academy, threw a look of confusion at the Professor. "I am taking that as a no," Professor Blight says in disappointment.

"Well, you're in luck, because the first batch of rescuers will experience, first-hand, what it is like to be in such a situation!"

Vlad King crossed his arms and asked a question. "What do you mean?"

"In other words, my students will provide a realistic role in playing the victim in this lesson!"

"What!?" They all screamed in unison with their mouths hanging after.

The professor laughed it off, "well considering we are the last group that are going and we will be resting while watching the other groups for a long time, I wanted to at least provide an insight of what my students deal with back in the Academy. And I'm sure with their long and abundant practices, they picked up a thing or two from how their victims reacted while they practised rescue lessons."

Suzu and Axel gulped as if they were recalling past lessons. Kai, on the other hand, kept bobbing his head as if he was still in denial.

"As if I'm going to put on a show for these chumps!"

(Y/n) balled her fists and bit her lips. "I-I'll do it!" she agrees.

"Are you serious!?" argued Kai.

(Y/n) glared back at Kai and that seemed to make him realize something. The other boys also caught on quickly from the silent gesture and stopped complaining. The professor grinned knowing his students agreed with his schemes.

"This is wonderful, well then fancy your batch of rescuers with your acting skills!"

The Isamu and Shiketsu teachers sweat-dropped at the childish act of the professor. "Why would the actions of the victims play a huge role in this rescue lesson anyways?" one of their students asked out loud.