Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!

||liil||liil||li('・ω・`)il||liil||liil||li

Dadan and (Y/n) raced through the alleyways, escaping the main road. Dadan sweated profusely as he kept chanting apologies to (Y/n).

"Don't worry about it! We didn't know their fighting style nor strategy at that moment!"

Dadan gulped, "are you sure you don't want me to be fighting with you?"

(Y/n) looked at Dadan weirdly, "you told us you don't like fighting as much right? Then your only job is to become a shield for Kinoko-san! I'll fight them off while we figure out who truly has the name tag!"

"Y-You mean you didn't know!?"

"I needed to catch them off guard or we both would've been stuck with them and left Kinoko-san all by herself!"

Dadan stopped talking and focused on watching where (Y/n) lead him instead. 'This girl's acting skill... is amazing! No wonder the rescue mission they did with Class-1A flustered the UA students! Amazing!'

-Back in the Computer Room

The Isami students watched Dadan have a conversation with (Y/n).

"Hey, I think Dadan is going to be alright," Kashiko observed.

"Tch, those I-Island students are as reckless as those UA bastards," Fujimi scowled.

Kai, who is close to the Isami students grunted. "Reckless might be the right word for One-eye, her plan is stupid," he agreed.

The Isami students all nodded. In a few days, they have gotten used to Kai's personality. Despite his mean and cold demeanour, he is actually pretty easy-going once you get to know his personality a little bit better...  And the Isami students were only capable of realizing it only because he is dorming with them.

Fujimi smirked, "though your class president sure is something else. Because I know the UA students and Dadan would have never thought of such an idiotic plan."

Kai snorted and scratched his forearm. "Idiot is also a good nickname," he muttered to himself.

Little did he know, Suzu heard everything Kai was conversing with the Isami students. His eyes widened a little as he stared at Kai's head. 'a good nickname? Idiot as a good nickname? What does he mean by that? Wait, don't tell me!?' he shrank in horror.

Axel sweatdropped at Suzu's odd behaviour, "are you alright? If you're worried about (L/n)-san, you know she'll be fine, right?"

Suzu coughed a little then brought his hand to his mouth. "Y-yeah, you're right," he replied to Axel. He looked up to the monitor to see (Y/N) and Dadan reuniting with Kinoko from Class 1-B.

"She'll be just fine."

~~

(Y/N) POV

"Alright, knowing they probably brought in my acting skills. They most likely gave the name tag to someone else other than Ibara-san," you spoke up first.

Team A ran through alleyways, trying to create some space in between two teams to come up with a better plan. Dadan is already exhausted due to the heaviness of his costume and his strike from Takaki.

"Dadan-kun is getting tired (L/n)-chan," Kinoko pointed out.

You nodded and stopped running to catch a breather. All of your teammates panted huge amounts of air except you. You looked at them wondering why they were already tired.

'That's right, due to the countless missions and my training, I've surpassed their basic skill level a long time ago,' you wiped the dust off your chin as you slowly realized the difference between skill level.