Chapter 37: Cu?

(◠‿◠✿)

NARRATOR POV

Every class went back to their respective rooms after hearing the announcements from I-Island Academy. Even though the day has started with a joyous sunny day, the day has turned too serious. Most students could not even crack a smile due to what they had just witnessed. Principal Nezu, Present Mic, and Power Loader watched the last of the students exit the auditorium before speaking with one another.

"It seems (L/n)'s decisions have impacted the students," Principal Nezu started.

"It seems it did, she's a good one right Present Mic?" Power Loader comments.

"Of course, though it's a surprise that I-Island Academy have decided this way instead of the usual ways other academies deal with such problems."

At the side of the stage (L/n) walked out, catching the three talking with each other about her decisions.

"Indeed. I am still building my leadership skills and have thought more possibilities on how to execute fair consequences."

"And distributing to everyone and not specifically the attackers is where you bet all your coins?" asked Power Loader.

(L/n) nodded, "I've yet to do my second part of my plans to express the anger from my school as well."

"How did the call with your principal go? (L/n)," asked Principal Nezu.

(L/n) shuddered, "I'll repeat it as many times if you want, I have given mercy to these students. With Principal Law's inquiry, he was able to receive how my classmates were treated in a short amount of time here. He is quite angered and frustrated."

"No doubt about that, I too would feel similar if I have sent my students elsewhere to learn and find out they are being treated poorly," Principal Nezu confesses.

(L/n) looks at the Principal and shook her head, "no need to worry, we all know you are quite busy with your work and managing and hosting the Hero-Teamwork Project is quite the feat. Let me handle our officials, if I was still able to still meet my Principal's punishment standards without harming the students' opportunities to learn from their mistake, then this is no problem at all."

"You're quite mature for your age (L/n)," added Present Mic out of nowhere.

"Being the Class President of troublesome boys has its perks," she shrugged.

Power Loader chuckled, "seems like you face these situations commonly in your academy."

(Y/n) may have not changed her expression, but it saddens her that a pro-hero joked about her classmates' situation, yet it's the truth.

"You've no idea just how much we all have drastically changed in one year, "(Y/n) muttered under her breath.

(Y/N) POV

After Present Mic and Power Loader left, Principal Nezu stayed a bit more to ask more questions.

"(L/n), for your next part of the consequences for the girls..." Principal Nezu trailed off.

"I do not intend to change it, Nezu, sir."

"I understand, your Principal has even emailed me of such matters, but will you be able to do it in your current conditions?"

The doctor who has escorted you to school finally came back from the restroom and have cleared his throat. "I am aware of how upset your principal is with this (L/n) but you really should consider what your body has gone through. And you were still working while you were 'resting' in the hospital bed."