Chapter 51: Incoming Call

(ó ꒳ ò✿)

(Y/N) POV

You stared at the Principal as if he had swallowed a ton of bricks. If the school have another lockdown, you were sure it'll send a lot of parents rioting outside of UA for letting another villain infiltrate the school. They even had to implement a school dormitory system for this! Present Mic was about to exit the room, probably to turn on the alarms, but then Kyo-kun all of a sudden stopped his recordings and started flashing red.

(L/N) (Y/N)! EMERGENCY MEETING! (L/N) (Y/N)! EMERGENCY MEETING!

Kyo-kun's tail did a helicopter as it constantly repeated the four words. You looked over to your three other classmates to see them watching the teacher-nano with a surprised face.

'Right, they've never seen this before haven't they,' your mind trailed off as Kyo-kun's words changed.

(L/N) (Y/N)! PRINCIPAL LAW IS CALLING YOU! (L/N) (Y/N)! PRINCIPAL LAW IS CALLING YOU!

You looked over to the UA staff and students and gulped. 'What bad timing,' you concluded. You weren't sure what the call is all about nor if it's supposed to be a secret in the first place. Your eyes were frantic, going back and forth between Present Mic, Kyo-kun, and Principal Nezu.

"Kyo-kun, accept the call," You slowly responded ignoring the ice falling out of your mouth.

Call accepted...Now connecting to Principal Law.

You were in a difficult position, but you forcefully bowed to Midoriya's back once you saw the recognizable desk of your Principal. Aside from the anonymous figure your principal is showing in the call, you can see Professor Blight standing by Principal Law's desk with a great toothy smile.

"Oya oya!? What's this (L/n)? You already have fanboys?" Professor Blight teased while looking at Midoriya and Bakugou.

You still wore a stoic expression despite the embarrassing comment. You blanked out all the other people in the conference room, just wanting to focus on the call with Principal Law and Professor Blight.

"Well then, (L/n), we've just received your new health profile and report from Recovery Girl and your Doctor. Though it looks like you're in a sticky situation," he wiggled his eyebrows.

You couldn't believe the situation you're in; did you not just discover a villain making contact with you during lunch? Weren't the school about to go on a lockdown? And now your Professor is making dumb jokes!? You dead-panned at the sudden turn of events causing Professor Blight to tilt his head in interest.

"Seems like there's a lot of things in your mind, Class President."

NARRATOR POV

The principal of I-Island Academy did not utter a single word yet but listened tentatively to the conversation. Professor Blight, on the other hand, overshadowed his worries towards his class by teasing (Y/n). But now it looks like his class is in more trouble seeming as though they cannot detach themselves from the other students he recognized in the other hero class.

"Well? Would you tell us what's going on Class President?" Professor Blight urged (Y/n).

"Right. I apologize Professor Blight and Principal Law," (Y/n) replied.

But before she can reply, the Principal of UA came into the monitor showing his presence. It seemed to hesitate (Y/n) from spilling her reports, but Professor Blight cleared his throat now seeing more people listening to their conversation. "Teacher-nano, please put on the set of ears onto (L/n) so only she could hear the call."