Alternate Timeline: OVA 4 - 5K reads special

(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

A/N: Hello again! this is the 2nd OVA of the night ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Yipee! Below is the scrapped idea of introducing the one and only Pikachu of BNHA! I really did want to have this as the official introduction of Kaminari to you in the story, but I felt like something was missing! So I decided to scrap it and hope I can come up with a better idea in the future! Hope you like this one <3

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Alternate Timeline: If it wasn't Midoriya who comforted you during the rescue mission, but instead it was Kaminari!

Narrator POV

As time progresses Aizawa-sensei's disappointment grew at his students who are now faced with the simplest task for a hero: comforting someone. But for Kaminari, this was far more difficult than his midterms. He stole a look over to Shoji and Mineta, who seems to be at awe in the situation they are in. Not only do they have more people to save at the bottom of the cliffs, but Midoriya is occupied with the fainted person, and Mineta and Shoji have no clue as to how to comfort a person in distress. Even he had no idea where to start!

Kaminari decided to look over his shoulder and felt the most intense glare from Aizawa. He shivered involuntarily and decided to focus back on the person they had recently rescued. She was still on the stretcher, shivering and crying waterfalls of tears. None of their attempts has managed to draw her into her comfort zone. Mineta and Shoji were both very flustered, he needed to do something quick and cool before all the girls in the other class label him as one of the stupid idiots who don't even know how to comfort someone!

"H-hey! In these kinds of situations, you've got a couple of options available. We could you know—"

"If you got an idea just do it Kaminari!" Mineta screamed in desperation.

Even Shoji's limbs all nodded simultaneously.

Kaminari gulped and scooted closer to the trembling girl. His arms slowly but surely wrapped around the girl's sides and he can feel his face burning in embarrassment. His breathing overall halted as he felt the girl's body slightly touching his own.

From Mineta's perspective, Kaminari looked like such a wuss.

"Come on Kaminari! Own it!" he encouraged his friend even though he was truly jealous.

(Y/N) POV

After you heard the encouraging words from the other rescuer, you couldn't help but slightly shake in laughter once you felt your rescuer's arm shaking more in embarrassment. Their chest also stopped moving up and down, which urged you to laugh, truly having a hard time maintaining your damsel in distress act.

'Did he really hold his breath to comfort me?'

You could not help but scrunch your eyebrows together and tighten your lips together, withstanding the rupture of giggles that have accumulated from bursting out your throat.

"Kaminari! I think you're doing something wrong! Their face seems to have shown more pain!" panicked Shoji.

"Kaminari!! What are you doing! It's literally just a hug!" scolded Mineta.

"Do you even call this a hug!? HUH!? You do it then!"

You then hear running footsteps coming towards you and the group of rescuers, and a high pitched voice rang in the air.

"Kaminari-kun! What's wrong with the girl!? And why are you so red?"

"Can everyone stop it! I admit that I'm embarrassed and cannot for the love of All Might comfort a crying injured girl! Happy!?" Kaminari openly whined.

That was the last straw.

Narrator POV

Kaminari felt the girl trembling more in his arms and was quite alarmed. He quickly looked down at the girl but what he saw left his face colourless. The girl in his arms was in the process of giggling with fake tears running down her left eye... or was it real?

Mineta, Shoji, and Midoriya all stopped what they are doing and just ogled at the scene before them. From afar, Professor Blight facepalmed once he heard the fit of giggles emitting from (Y/n). The other teachers from the other academies looked confused and looked at Professor Blight to fill in the blanks.

"I'm truly sorry everyone, call off the first rescue group. (L/n) broke character."

Vlad King quickly called it off with a blow of a whistle and everyone in the rescue team stared at the teachers.

"Did they really call it off?" Shoji asked.

"I think so?" Midoriya replied, still unsure of the whole thing.

However, to Kaminari's dismay, he still had the giggling girl in his arms and was embarrassed to the core. 'Oh man, now everyone thinks I can never comfort a girl! How lame!'

(Y/n) finally opened her left eye to meet the rescuer who attempted to comfort her. When her mind processed that her rescuer stared back at her with such an embarrassing face she could not help but giggle some more. She could not help it! Their face was the colour of a tomato and his ears seemed to glow bright red like chilli peppers.

"H-hey! you laughing at me is not helping at all!"

"I can't help it!" (Y/n) replied in between laughter.

Kaminari stared at the ground, finally looking away from the girl. Mineta chattered his teeth, clearly jealous of Kaminari, but Shoji and Midoriya both sighed in defeat knowing they did not do a good job in the simulated rescue mission.

Before the teachers could inform the next group to start, the rest of the I-Island students came up from behind the rescuers. Mineta, Shoji, Midoriya, and especially Kaminari jolted in surprise when they saw the reaction they wore. Suzu, and Axel both had their arms crossed. And Kai walked up to the group while cracking his neck.

"Hm, he actually managed to make (L/n)-san giggle. Isn't that nice." Suzu emphasized.

"Yes, very nice." Axel replied.

"Would you mind explaining yourselves why the teachers had to call off the rescue mission? Huh!?" Kai asked rather harshly.

Midoriya and Mineta both shook. Shoji looked at Kaminari, wishing he let go of the girl far sooner.

"Why do I feel like I'm getting the vibes of overprotective brothers from them?" Mineta whispered.

Kaminari gulped, "T-there's a misunderstanding! I swear!"

(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

A/N: More OVAs coming right up tonight!            ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚