Alternate Timeline: OVA 3 - 4K reads special

(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

A/N: Happy New Years my wonderful readers!! Thanks so much for the overwhelming support as always! I cannot emphasize how truly heartwarming and thankful I am to each of you! ANYWAYS! Below is actually a scrapped chapter and has been changed entirely for future chapter purposes. BUT for those who are curious as to why some students in UA (and other hero academies too) have spread rumours of I-Island Academy, then you will find your answers here! Hope you like it! <3

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Alternate Timeline: If you have awoken the next day( not after 2 days) after you fainted after the bell-post test

(Y/N) POV

You opened your left eye slowly, seeing light through your closed lid. You've finally awoken and you manage to turn yourself to the side, facing away from the light. With a grunt, you prepped yourself up and began to rub your left eye with your left hand. As soon as you placed your hand down to your sides, the door of the room slid open to reveal an old lady holding a big needle as her crane.

You were still adjusting to your surroundings, but you soon awoke when the old lady started to walk towards you with interest glazing her eyes.

"How are you feeling deary?"

You looked around, then back to her while pointing at yourself.

"Me?"

As soon as you spoke, a couple of ice cubes fell out of your mouth. Your left eye widened in realization now that your mind began to piece together where you are and why you are here.

"Yes, you've managed to overuse your quirk again in a short amount of time despite your professor giving you only six minutes to pass your bell test."

You blinked still unsure, how on earth did the old lady know what you did. You paused again, suddenly remembering past information your professor told you before you fainted. "This is UA, right? How long have I been here?!"

"Calm down child, you've only been here for a day... minus the day you arrived here of course."

Your eyes felt like popping out, not only were you surprised with how calm she was witnessing your quirk's drawbacks but the fact that you were in the clinic for one day!?

"What!? Hold on, what about the Teamwork-Hero Project?"

The old lady in front of you sighed deeply before she began to rub comforting circles around her temples. "You I-Islanders sure do talk a lot. I think it's best if you ask those questions yourself to your fellow classmates."

"Oh, but what about my—"

"You've woken up earlier than I expected, I guess I can let you go from the clinic in order for you to catch up!"

"Have I really missed that much in only a day?"

"I've no idea deary, but right now would be a good time to ask those questions to your class, it is lunchtime."

You gulped, then reluctantly took off the blanket on top of your body, which was now covered with some ice cubes. You gave a little awkward laugh towards the old lady, but she shooed me away quickly.

"I'll clean up after the ice cubes, you go grab something hot to drink to cancel out your quirk's drawbacks. If you want, you can also grab an extra blanket in the closet so you won't get cold on the way to the cafeteria."

You got off the clinic bed and instantly went for the closet to grab a blanket. You placed it over your body, with both of your hands clutching it from the inside. "Extra slippers should be by the door, and the directions to the cafeteria should be easy enough to follow. And please do come back here when you are done eating lunch (L/n)."

You were quite amazed by how to organize and fast the old lady was with her job, but it left you wondering why she kept cutting you off. 'To prevent me from talking perhaps?' You looked around the room, and now understood why she did the talking for you. The room was practically drenched with melting ice cubes!

You gave a quick bow to the old lady before grabbing a left slipper to exit the clinic room. You quickly wore the slipper, and placed a blanket around yourself; then slid the door open and looked both ways of the hallway before choosing to walk towards the left. As you walked around the building, you noticed barely any present staff and the obnoxiously loud clicks from your metal peg.

You followed the directions towards the cafeteria, noticing how truly humongous UA really is. Surprisingly it was heavily quiet except for the occasional single students wandering around the halls, not eating lunch. You finally have a view of Lunch Rush's wooden sign to his cafeteria and a bunch of other students gathered around the entrance.

'Oh, it's going to be hard to go through that.' You think while looking at your metal peg.

You decide to go towards the exit instead, seeing that no one lingered around the exit. You headed towards the exit and finally peeked into the cafeteria with only your head popping into the room. Some ate peacefully near the exit door, but you noticed that most students were looking at something in the middle. You reluctantly entered the cafeteria and immediately your nose whiffed the wonderful smell of food. Your mouth watered as you continued to walk into the cafeteria, but your mouth instantly dried upon seeing your classmates in the middle of the room facing other students in a grey uniform.

You watched in horror as Suzu blocks a punch directed to Kai from a black-haired guy wearing the grey uniform. You can clearly hear Suzu grunt in pain, as Axel and Kai quickly get to his sides.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Talking shit about us!?"

Kai angrily walks closer to the guy grabbing his uniform's collar and pulling it hard. "Look here, Yo Shindo, you better get the fuck out of our way or I won't hesitate to retaliate if you attack us again!"

Your legs moved entirely on their own, quickly going towards the fistfight. You can see the guy named Yo Shindo pivoting his foot again, most likely going to move to punch Kai. Before any of them can make another move you yelled.

"Stop!"

Everyone who heard you snapped their heads towards you, you took this chance to your advantage and draw closer to the two boys. You raised both of your fists in the air and punched both Kai and Yo Shindo on top of their heads. Feeling the blanket that wrapped around you drop to the floor.

They both grunted in pain.

Everyone who watched the fight all gasped at your sudden attack, especially to Kai and Shindo. Once the two have realized that they received a punch, all the students wearing the same uniform as Kai's opponents all came rushing to him; checking if he was alright.

Shindo quickly told them to stop pestering him and to stop checking him altogether. The boy looked at you, glaring daggers that sent some of the girls from behind you to shriek quietly.

"Tch, that was something I-Island. You dare try and think lowly of me"

"Huh, what are you talking about? I was simply trying to stop you, two stupid idiots, from continuing any further," you said with seriousness.

Kai growled lowly and immediately replied to your statement. "Stop us? You should only be stopping them! They've been nonstop talking shit about us and even dare challenge us to a fucking a fight! If that's what they want then let's make them even regret looking our way!"

You did not stop looking dead-straight towards the other students who Kai mentioned. "If what you are saying is true, then let them. I don't care if they call us names or insult us, but" you stopped for a second then walked closer to Yo Shindo.

"But if you ever lay a finger on any of my classmates, be prepared to face your consequences."

Yo Shindo quickly laughed at your statement, not truly taking you seriously. "Would you look at that, even the injured one fails to use intimidation," he smirked.

"We all know you're all not even close to becoming heroes. Your class is full of hero wannabes who, in reality, are just lame scientists."

(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

A/N:  More OVAs coming right up tonight! ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚