Chapter 30: Lucas?

(・ω・` )

Narrator POV

THE NEXT DAY

In just one night, the mass media have documented and written multiple articles everything they know regarding the ambushed student in UA's property. Even in the morning news, they have informed everyone what has happened and have sent some people sceptic since they have not caught the culprit who has injured the anonymous student. The injured student's identity was unknown to the mass media, but what everyone knew was that Principal Nezu has forcefully placed all his students in house arrest and let multiple heroes and police search the school property until they truly know that there are no roaming villains in the school property.

There was, of course, no evident clue to who did it. And what angered most civilians who are keeping up with the reports of this incident was that there are no cameras on UA's rooftop. There were cameras on the top floor of UA but there are no suspicious students nor figures to have possibly done it. Even the hospital who have taken in (Y/n) is heavily guarded by police since reporters and journalists are trying to question the employees regarding the new UA incident.

Principal Nezu sighed in disappointment as he looked out of his huge glass walls that are overlooking the students' dorms. The rest of his faculty members, including the other teachers from the Hero-teamwork Project, have taken a seat around the huge table.

"This is truly concerning. We have reviewed the cameras over and over again, but there really is no one who I would deem the plausible person to have attacked (Y/n)," Snipe started.

Vlad King cleared his throat, "do you think it was one of the students?"

"That is a high possibility due to the rumours that have been circulating about the I-Island Academy, but I would not think our students would go this far," Midnight added.

One of the teachers from Shiketsu High shook their head, "you never know, the only person who may only ever tell us is (L/n) herself."

Midnight nodded, "we can wait for that results, however, what matters most is informing Professor Blight and I-Island Academy's Principal."

All Might gulped nervously, feeling the tense weigh even more after Midnight's statement. "No doubt about it, they probably know by now due to the mass media."

Present Mic closed his eyes and sighed depressingly, "To think this all happened in one day, especially when Professor Blight just left for important matters."

Principal Nezu finally looked back to the teachers, "Before he left, he did inform me that (L/n) will be the representative of I-Island Academy in place of him before he comes back."

Erasure Head furrows his brows in concern, "are you saying (L/n) will decide how to deal with all of this?"

"Most of it. We will aid her of course with breaking the news to the public, but ultimately she will decide what to do to the culprit..." Principal Nezu finally spoke.

Snipe's eyes slant slightly at Principal's new tone. "You know who the culprits are, don't you Principal Nezu?"

The other teachers looked at Snipe weirdly at his accusation but most of the UA teachers look at Principal Nezu with intensity in their eyes.

"Maybe, or maybe I do not. Everyone will know once (L/n) wakes up. But I will say this, be ready to get a hold of the other I-Island students. They are in the Hero-Teamwork Project for a reason, watch them closer than ever before."

~~

Location: Class 1-A's Heights Alliance

Almost everyone gathered around the common area by the couch watching the recent news. The room is quiet except for the television. The news showed an abundance of reporters being held back by police at the Tokyo General Hospital. The camera continued to record all the reporters asking questions aloud to the police as if their questions would somewhat reach the employees inside the hospital.