Chapter 57: The Reveal - Part 2: Lucas

(≖ ˆ ≖ ✿)

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for waiting! & I hope I provided another roller coaster of a chapter like last time! I've laid out my puzzle pieces here and there throughout the book but this chapter will finally link some of them! Enjoy!! 。◕‿◕。)/

。:゚(。ﹷ ‸ ﹷ ✿)

NARRATOR POV

"No way, you guys have got to be joking right!?" Kaminari shrieked, scared of what he had just heard.

His shriek echoed across the room, making it sound like its that one pin that hit the ground too loud. The other UA students looked at the I-Island students with bewilderment, hopefully thinking this is just a really bad joke. But the first words that came out of Suzu- made everyone else realize that the I-Island students are not joking.

"It has been..." Suzu started, "It has been almost two years since the incident."

Kai looked over to Suzu, knowing full well he is about to have his own episode of mental breakdown. He looked around the room, observing everyone's eyes.

"Two damn years that I've had to lie to (L/n) about Axel," Suzu's hand trembled. "Two damn years that I don't know anything about what happened to my friends!" He growled in frustration.

Principal Nezu's ears twitched, "you two know nothing about what happened in the villain incident?" he double-checked.

"Yes," Kai answered for Suzu. "We know almost nothing about the villain incident, we only have vague knowledge about what happened to our friends."

"Stop this half-ass bullshit," Bakugou's teeth clenched. "Why the hell would you go as far as tell everyone here that your damn classmate is dead when he's been here in UA with you guys ever since the beginning!"

Suzu's face scrunched in anger, triggered by Bakugou's lack of patience and bold statement. "You think we'd go as far as to joke about this shit!?" He stood up, but Kirishima tugged him back down, using Kageyasu's quirk to his advantage.

"I'm not such a pile of shit to let others in danger because of my cocky attitude. Don't think I've forgotten how you might have easily prevented (L/n)'s assault on the roof!" Suzu screamed, sounding like he tore his larynx.

Suzu breathed heavily, staring straight into Bakugou's eyes with an abundance of anger. However, Kai cleared his throat and used his deathly stare to make Suzu shut his mouth. "Do you really think that's the time for that now?! And are you that desperate to wake up (L/n)?" Kai declared.

Suzu gulped then shook his head. "Good. I know you've been bottling all this up, but don't take it out on them. We need to be cooperative in order to fully protect (L/n) from the villain we barely know anything about. Do you understand?" Kai growled.

In an instant, Suzu calmed down and nodded to Kai. Kai clicked his tongue and looked at the others, embracing himself to finally let another person know what they've been doing for the last two years.

"Take your time," Aizawa reassured.

"Right. It was shocking really—" Kai's face scrunched in disgust as he recalled the past, "we were all enjoying the festival, then suddenly something bright flashes the night. Next thing you know everything is in chaos and the festival is full of red and blue sirens, the Island's security system blaring alarms, and explosions in the background."

Suzu looked over to Kai, gaping at him as he also recalled the night of the festival two years ago. Flashes of memory of seeing his friends all together for the last time before some of them went to the backstage to prepare for their play. His eyes teared up as one of his last memory with Axel popped in his head again.