Chapter 60: Fire & Squishy Incident

♡(◕ᗜ◕✿)

(Y/N) POV

After the smoke has escaped the building, you took no time to sit back down on the green couch again since you were still feeling a bit groggy.

"I can't believe we forgot what happens to (L/n)-san when she passes out and wakes up the next day," Suzu mumbled to herself.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima perked next to Suzu.

"It's just that her quirk actually has two drawbacks. The most common one being, drooling and spitting ice and the other one is exhaling and drooling fire and magma," Suzu explained.

Todoroki looked at (Y/n) and furrowed his brows. "Is she not able to control her quirk properly? She seems to be doing pretty well in the past lessons we've had so far."

Suzu grinned, "that's the thing! She usually depends on her combatant skills or uses her quirk once in a while... or barely. It's just it seems that she is pushing herself for the past couple of weeks we've been here."

Kai rolled his eyes, picking up the littered pillow on the floors where they slept. "We all know she's pushed beyond what her weak body can do. So far to the point that she's missed classes from exhaustion and recovery."

Axel nodded, "it appears Suzu's quirk also did a number on her. I mean, you did knock her out two times. I'm sure the changes in her air pressure may have caused such massive drawbacks."

Suzu sighed heavily, "don't look at me, it was all Kai's idea," he replies while walking towards the couch with Todoroki and Kirishima on his trail.

Todoroki looked over to you, "when does your drawback for fire vomit usually cease?"

You grunted and almost opened her mouth to reply.

"Don't even think about it! You've caused class 1-A some of their pillows and a wake of a lifetime. We don't need another one of those," Kai yelled at you.

You gulped and used your hands to communicate instead. You looked at Midoriya and Bakugou and gestured them a notebook as if the three of you were playing charades.

Midoriya nodded, knowing what you needed. "There should be some paper and pen around here," he stood up. You looked up to him and watched your right arm raise with him. You blinked rapidly at him, trying to keep up with his pace. However, you and Bakugou were too slow and Midoriya ended up pulling both of you to the ground.

Bakugou rightfully fell on top of you, and you almost told him to get off. But, what you didn't expect was multiple shrieks that echoed around the dorm. You widened your eyes, wondering why the guys around you stared with such horrified expressions. If you thought the day could not get any worse, you felt an unusual heaviness on your chest. It didn't register to you at first, but the blown red eyes that stared back at you snapped you out of your faze.

NARRATOR POV

Bakugou stared intensely into (Y/n)'s eyes, as he slowly huffed. It didn't register to him at first, no— Bakugou did not even bother looking away from (Y/n) in the new position. (Y/n) blanked out, decided to just stare into Bakugou's eyes like she was entranced by them. However, the other boys around you two flushed bright red at Midoriya's doing.

Unfortunately and fortunately for Bakugou, everyone but (Y/n), Todoroki, and Takoyami, were thinking the same thing; 'boobs,' is all they could think.

Kai, however, quickly shook off the thought, gritted his teeth angrily, and shamelessly thought: "when will I have my moment!?"

Suzu, in no time, reached for one of the pillows on the ground to rightfully throw it to Bakugou. Midoriya's body sweated in anxiety and fear for his little incident. Although, he took great notice of the lack of quick response from his childhood friend. He should have been called a 'damn deku' by now. But Bakugou's attention is steered to the girl in front of him... literally.