Chapter 47: The Desperate Boy! (100K READS SPECIAL!)

♡ extra long chappie for the special occasion! ♡
(◕ᗜ◕✿) Enjoy~

After screaming the puppy robot's name, the screen of the robot flashed a blue light indicating that it is turning on.

"Oh? Voice recognition is how this thing turns on? Even Power Loader could not figure that out!" Hatsume squealed as Kyo-kun slowly turned on.

Bow wow!

(Y/n)'s left eye sparkled in glee as she heard the familiar sound of the robot. The last time she heard the teacher-nano emit a sound, it was barely even recognizable due to the damage the rooftop girls had done!

"Hatsume-san, Thank you for fixing Kyo-kun," (Y/n) spoke from her clinic bed.

In response, Hatsume shook her head as if delivering the robot is short to nothing for her. "No problem at all I-Island! It was fun putting your robot back together! Its circuits and wiring was a blast to learn from! You can say I can make my babies better!"

"Babies? You have babies?" (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion.

"Yes! A lot of them!" Hatsume replied with a huge smile.

(Y/n) couldn't help but gape at the young teen, 's-she has babies already!?' her mind stuttered.

"You can come by the Support Department whenever you like!" Hatsume added with an obvious glint in her eye.

"S-sure thing," (Y/n) sweat-dropped a bit overwhelmed by her personality.

"Hatsume, why don't we give (L/n) some space shall we? I'm sure she needs more rest after what she had just gone through from yesterday," the doctor spoke up sensing a bit of discomfort from (Y/n).

Hatsume looked at the doctor, "you're right! I've heard what happened yesterday from some students!" (Y/n) perked at this, "some students were quite impressed! But most seem terrified! Well, you are a hero student after all! A bit of blood will have their tails in between their legs!"

(Y/n) sighed in relief and confusion. Hatsume's personality is clearly all over the place. You shrugged it off, guessing its the excitement from seeing Kyo-kun turn on.

"W-well, is that all? I'm glad it's nothing too negative then."

"Don't sweat about it! After all, you are from I-Island," Hatsume repeated while setting Kyo-Kun by (Y/n)'s feet. "Anyways, see you around!" she suddenly turned around.

Recovery Girl and the doctor brought her to the door, urging her to finally exit the room. They both finally sighed when the pink-haired girl left.

"Power Loader did mention a particular student from his class to be quite self-centred. I didn't know it was to this extreme," Recovery Girl muttered.

"UA sure does bring in some weirdos," the doctor agreed. "Anyways, (L/n), since you seem to be doing well now, I will get going to finish my report and send it to I-Island's head doctor. I hope we don't see each other again soon!"

(Y/n) nodded, "thank you for your time and patience, doctor."

Recovery Girl and the doctor left (Y/n)'s room with Kyo-kun. The two physicians went to another private room, wanting to discuss more of (Y/n)'s transformed quirk and quirk limiter. Her brief descriptions about her quirk limiter and villain encounter, both overwhelming them to some degree. The two chatted for a few minutes with voices low.

"I'll do my best to write a concise report about (L/n), Recovery Girl."

"Yes, and I'll do my best to keep an eye on her. Please do tell in your report that I have also been informed of such matters," Recovery Girl says to (Y/n)'s doctor.