Chapter 1: The Hero-Teamwork Project

.     。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

The prestigious school, Yuuei High, bustled in life as school began after the lunch bell rung for the students to get back to classes. The sun gleamed through the building's sides as the warm breeze rustled around the humungous school.  The entrance of the school was empty, along with some occasional late students, but overall serenity and birds chirping filled the air. Not until a bundle of scream tinged with confusion and excitement could be heard in the hallways a few minutes later.

"WHAT?!"

Along the corridors of the heroics class, murmurs of excitement could be heard. Class 1-A was just given news of learning together with the other heroics class of UA: Class 1-B. Aizawa, Class-1-A's homeroom teacher, grunted at the sudden noise emitting from his class. His eyes sharpened and glared at the class, "Don't get too excited."

The class immediately ceased all noises they made and stared at their teacher for further instructions. Aizawa sighed, "Not only will we be working with Class 1-B, but with also other elite heroics classes residing in Japan. Principal Nezu explains this as the Hero-Teamwork Project."

Most of the students gaped at their newly acquired information, but before they could cheer in excitement Aizawa-sensei cut them off once more. "This project will teach each and every aspiring hero student to learn how to efficiently work with other students as this often occurs in the hero field. Adaptability to work with one another to complete a mission together as well as learning from one another will be the main focus of this project, but as pointed out from the other teachers we may also compete with one another to showcase what other heroics students may also teach us."

As Aizawa ended his explanation a pink hand immediately shot up with enthusiasm.

"Aizawa-sensei! Who will be the other heroics classes that will join us?!" Ashido asked with a shout.

The other students looked at her then to their teacher also wanting to know. The teacher sighed, "as far as I know there will be three other heroic schools; Shiketsu High school, Isamu Academy, and I-Island Academy."

Some students gasped at the list of schools. Shiketsu High School, another prestigious elite heroics school from the west of Japan. Isamu Academy, another hero-class that Class 1-A have trained before with their four students. And last but not least, I-Island Academy, an academy for aspiring scientists.

"I-Island Academy?" Asui asks out loud. "Why would they participate in a project made for hero students? Aren't they aspiring to be scientists? Ribbit."

Aizawa looked at the green-haired girl, "I'm not exactly sure why I-Island Academy have participated in this project but it might have something to do with the incident from the first I-Island Expo. You'll just have to ask their teacher for their reasons," he replied.

'It is very suspicious as to why a school for scientists would want to participate in this collaborative project,' he thought in his head. "Anyways, let's get ready to go to USJ. We will be meeting the other heroics classes there shortly."

The class immediately gathered all their belongings while chattering amongst their classmates. "Wow! Hero training with other elite hero schools!" Uraraka gleamed in excitement but quickly sweat-dropped nervously. "It's a bit intimidating, just like in the Hero Provincial License Exams."

Iida looked at the brunette with determination, "This project will surely ensure progress in our path to become heroes! As expected of UA!" His hands chopped the air in excitement, "No need to worry about anything Uraraka-kun!"

Uraraka gave a sigh of relief, "Yeah, he's right Uraraka-chan! We get to meet other students in hero courses!" Ashido yelled across the class. "And besides, we get to fight with them to test our quirks! It's sort of like the Sports Festival but with other hero schools!" Murmurs of excitement riled up once again in the classroom until Aizawa barked at them from the door to hurry up.