Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!

(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーーJ   °。+ *'¨)

A/N: DISCLAIMER!!!!!

The majority has spoken! I shall publish all the chapters that I was supposed to publish ALL AT ONCE! Prepare yourself for an exclusive (over 9000 words!) limited time only publish at the same time! (because we all know I won't make the same mistake...maybe? lol) But anyway! please remember to take a break if you need to! And maybe grab your popcorn! And no, this is NOT an April Fools Joke! Thank you for sticking around my readers (like seriously, some of you even comforted me by my rookie mistake. Thank you, really :) ) I hope you enjoy my story as much as I did writing this arc :> Plus Ultra!!

Below is the list of chapters that will be published today!
Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!
Chapter 41: Surprise Attack VS Unimaginable Speed
Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!
Chapter 43: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Ibara Shoizaki
Chapter 44: Their Rampage: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Takaki Nui!
Chapter 45: The Clash of Emotions

Remember to take breaks if you need to! This is a 9000+ words publish! Now onto the story! <3 Enjoy!!!!

-------------------------------->>

(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ PREVIOUSLY ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Kai furrowed his brows at this. "You're as stubborn as ever."

"If I wasn't, then things would not go my way," you replied. "And besides, I still need to do my job as a class president. I have failed to keep the three of you away from danger."

"You need to stop this bullshit about you keeping us away from danger. Stop pushing yourself and let us handle ourselves."

You shook your head again, "everyone may agree to that, but I do not. I maybe like this, but I am not the weakling all of you are familiar with."

Kai was about to speak again, but you interrupted him by standing from your chair and walking towards the classroom door. Kai is left to stare at the bowl with excess broth on your desk with his mouth gaping. You shut the door, not wanting to hear the next statement Kai is about to mention.

You predicted Kai wanted to take care of you, along with the others. However, you were tired of it. You want them to stop worrying for you. You need to show them that you can stand your ground. And you will show them all, including your classmates who doubt you so much, that you can still stand and fight with a missing leg and eye.

"'All eyes on me' right Recovery Girl? Well then, let's show them all who they are dealing with."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ PRESENT ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Narrator POV

All the students returned to their classrooms after lunch. Surprisingly there were no arguments in the cafeteria, but rather, there are more social distancing from the classes who were listed during (Y/n)'s announcements. Even Suzu and Axel were given some distance due to their bold class president. They both wondered where Kai went but did not bother since they probably thought he needed some space.

School went on as usual and the Hero-Teamwork Project has finally come back together. All classes participating in it went into their usual buses and were taken to a new training location. And behind the trail of buses is a separate black chauffeur car.

Seated in the black car are Principal Nezu, (Y/n), and the doctor of (Y/n) from the Tokyo General Hospital. Principal Nezu busied himself by sipping some black tea rather loudly. The doctor grew quite irritable from it, resulting him to burst out some interesting questions towards (Y/n).