Persuasion

(Hi so my last chapter had at least half of it cut off so please go back and read the rest if you already haven't also this is kinda of my darkest chapter yet for me so might want to skip it)

Kai was brought out of the basement to cook dinner for Morro and Nadakhan while Jay was left to get changed into the out fit Nadakhan picked for him.

Morro sat at the table just looking through his phone when he looked up and smiles at Kai while he put the roast in the oven. Kai was not a very good cook by Zane's standards, but it was enough to prevent himself from being punished again. Kai than walks away trying quickly to avoid anything.

"Where do you think your going?" Morro asks making Kai pause and silently curse. "To the bathroom," Kai answers. "You just went baby come sit while we wait," Morro said and Kai obeys without question sitting on the ghost's lap. Morro snakes one hand around his waist while the other plays with his hair that had grown long in the recent months. Morro gives a content sigh and hum.

"I love you so much," Morro said. Kai has to refrain the tears that build in him. Morro used to say that to him when everything just felt like too much and he was going to crash from all the stress of his life. How could Morro become such a monster?

"I've been thinking," Morro said with a far off look and Kai could already hear the dread he was beginning to feel. "I have decided to stop your training," Morro said and Kai's eyes widened in shock. Does this mean no more dancing? No more burning? No more basement? No more collar? No more whippings?

"R-really? Why?" Kai asks. "Because I say you have passed all of them with flying colours and I am sure you do get lonely with it being so quiet all the time love," Morro said. "It does a little," Kai agrees to make Morro happy. "And Nadakhan was telling me about his plans for blue boy and I realized something," Morro said. "What's that?" Kai asks. "I want too officially get married to show our love," Morro said and the fact Morro said 'our' like Kai genuinely loved him just did not sit right with him. Why on earth would Morro think Kai loves him after everything? Well in fairness Kai has been a little more "pleasing" to Morro lately to avoid pain or Jay getting punished. "What do you mean?" Kai asks confused. Morro sat up and held Kai closer tracing a hand down his face before resting on his cheek.

"Well I know it's not really much, but it's sentimental and I want it," Morro said. Kai bit his lip. He definitely did not want to be officially stuck with Morro knowing that would probably be the icing on the cake to make him go crazy. The timer goes off with a ding and they looked at each other.

Morro looked at Kai and smiles. "Go on and finish up I want you well fed," Morro said. Kai swallows thickly and left to finish cooking feeling terrible dread. He looked back at Morro who kept looking him up and down with a smirk probably imagining Kai tonight.

"Please help me," Kai prays.

Later

Kai stood off the the side as Morro and Nadakhan talked. Morro was proud to say Jay's cracks had begun to appear, but he should be good enough for tonight. Jay was trapped in the upstairs room awaiting Nadakhan. "I don't mind a bit of spunk," Nadakhan simply responds as he took a bite of his roast. Nadakhan had finished his plate of food. "If you excuse me I am going to see my pet and put the training you have done to the test," Nadakhan said getting up.

Kai clenches his fists to his sides. Jay was in the upstairs room with his ankle chained to the bed post wearing a blue silk dress and forced to wear makeup and Kai knew for a fact he was hugging his knees to his chest probably terrified. Oh who is he kidding? Jay's definitely crying in fear.

Out of everyone on the team Jay had the perfect childhood. Parents who loved and shared his interests, never had to feel alone, grew up in a place that for him may as well been a paradise. Kai would never admit it out loud, but he has always been jealous of Jay because of how happy he can be and make jokes that bring a smile to ones face despite the circumstances. This is going to be too much even for him and if this happens Jay's probably going to be just as broken as Kai is himself.