Captive

Three months after that prison visit

What the ninja had done at Stixx still had not died down. Mostly because everyone was just in the ninja's business. People wanted to know everything about them and had no sense of privacy. Some were trying to reignite the love triangle that was between Nya, Jay, and Cole while others were trying too get some info on what exactly happened while Kai was in Morro's clutches.

Kai and Nya were secretly getting help from everything Morro put them both through. It was a long time before Nya finally admitted she did need help while Kai was slowly recovering. He had started officially dating Lloyd again which was good, but still had a hard time accepting that what happened to Morro was his own fault not Kai's. Right now Kai was laying in his room trying to catch up a bit on some sleep while the others went on a mission to Stixx. Morro had escaped from Prison and it was agreed on by everyone that it would be safest if Kai stayed back. Too be honest Kai was afraid of seeing Morro, he really did not want to be in his clutches again. As he slept the others suddenly bursted into his room shaking him awake.

"Stop!" Kai yelled at them as they gave him a moment to wake up. Kai saw their panicked expressions and got a feeling of dread. "What's wrong?" Kai asks he then noticed someone was missing. Before he asked Jay said really quickly.

"Morro kidnapped Lloyd!"

Lloyd

Lloyd slowly woke up. Last thing he remembered was splitting up around the ruins of Stix to find Morro and give him a proper beat down for all he has done. It helped Kai was not around so they did not need to worry about him being kidnapped. Lloyd saw a green glow and followed it into a old shack. He saw no one in there before he was hit hard in the head and his world went black.

Lloyd looked around his surroundings seeing he was in what looked like a guest room chained too a bed. Sitting in the corner was Morro who was glaring daggers at Lloyd. "Morro? Where am I?" Lloyd growls pulling on his chains. "Well my beautiful beauty was meant to be here, but instead I have to settle for you," Morro growls and Lloyd saw he was twirling a dagger in his hands. "Sorry to disappoint you, but as if we were letting Kai anywhere near you," Lloyd spat tugging on his chains. "How could you do all that to him? Or Nya? They took you in and you hurt them in the worst possible way. Do you have any idea how badly you hurt them?" Lloyd asks. Morro just looks at his reflection in the dagger.

"You agree though right? I am what I am because of Wu," Morro states. Lloyd had to agree. His uncle always chastised them whenever they acted childish or put pressure on them for protecting Ninjago and always said how he never made mistakes. But he has made so many mistakes and one of them hurt a lot of people. "Yes I do, but Kai gave you a chance to get help and you did not take it choosing instead to literally get yourself killed. Everything you have done since then is your fault," Lloyd said. Morro took a deep breath and turned away from Lloyd.

"Believe me I know I have sunk pretty low, but whatever I have done you deserve," Morro almost sung.

"Morro,"

"I'm the bad guy that's fine it's no fault of mine and at last some justice will be served," Morro continues turning back to Lloyd.

"Now it is time to stand up or it's time to stand down and there's only one answer for me," Morro held the dagger against Lloyd's cheek.

"You know what that answer is Lloyd?" Morro asks and Lloyd only glares. "To have the one thing in this dam universe that makes me happy," Morro answers getting up. "Even if he isn't happy?" Lloyd asks. Morro stiffens before straightening his posture. "He loves me," Morro looked at Lloyd and glares. "You just took him from me because you were jealous," Morro responds. "Why would I be jealous of you?" Lloyd asks. Morro chuckles and removes the dagger. "Why else would you have come to the prison to visit me after finding out about my jewels visits?" Morro asks towering over the green ninja. "Because you hurt him and I knew you would just be making it worse on him," Lloyd responds. "But you didn't have to come and see me yourself. Sure you wanted to know more about that brat from when she was a child, but you would have gotten that from Kai eventually. No you were jealous he wanted a break from you while he was visiting me proving he prefers me over your pathetic body," Morro said with a smug smile as Lloyd continues his glaring. "Bet you couldn't even come close to properly take care of his body," Morro continues making Lloyd start growling.