Crystal

The four ninja entered the tome. It was covered in allege that glowed giving light to the cave. There was a stream running through the tome and lying on the floor holding a crystal with a bamboo hat on was the body of the first spinjitzu master. Legends say that his bones were made from gold, or shown as brightly as the sun. But it looked like how a body would after its decayed only to bones. Everyone looked at each other than the body and knelt down bowing in respect to the god like body.

On his chest he was holding a crystal the size of a palm that was no doubt the realm crystal. "Grandfather for the good of the realm you have created may I take this crystal?" Lloyd requests. There was no response and Lloyd took the crystal. Nothing happened and everyone sighs in relief. "Okay now how do we use this?" Jay asks. "Maybe we just need to think on where we want to go," Lloyd said. He sighs thinking of where he would like to go. He would like to go to Kai, but for the first time he should go somewhere safer like the bounty. He opens his eyes and saw the crystal glowing a faint blue. Before anything could happen however a strong gust of wind knocks everyone over. The crystal fell out of Lloyd's grip as Morro floated down. "The realm crystal!" Morro shouts in excitement. He is so close to having everything.

Everyone tackled for the crystal. Elements being thrown everywhere and fighting intense. Cole manages to grab the crystal and made a rock fortification around him for protection. The walls were wet from the stream so Morro was unable to go through it. "Dammit!" Morro swears in a hiss enraged. The others surround Morro and all get ready to strike. Morro looked into the blade and suppresses a smile. Lloyd charges first and Morro used his wind too knock him off balance. He takes advantage of Zane's charging to trip the white ninja back and into Jay who both collided to the ground on top of each other while Morro pinned Lloyd witch the sword digging into his flesh.

"Open up that wall and give me that crystal. Or else I'm gonna let this green faker see his good old daddy," Morro said pressing the sword deeper creating drops of blood to form. Everything is tense, but Cole let's down the walls hearing everything. "Good now give me to crystal," Morro said. Cole hands it over, but first he threw it high into the air. "No!" Morro flew into the air. The speed he did it at was so fast that the sword dropped down and sliced at Lloyd's stomach. Lloyd clutches it falling too his knees as his hands were covered in blood. The other three got to him while Morro caught the realm crystal. "Thanks for the crystal you pieces of shit!" Morro cackles before leaving with the realm crystal.

Lloyd had his shirt lifted and Zane scans the injury. "It's only a flesh wound it has not harmed anything vital," Zane said and used his ice to freeze and fix the wound for now. "Morro has the crystal he's going too," Lloyd chokes at the idea of Morro using it too unleash the curse realm and have Kai be the first cursed as a ghost. "We will stop him. Come on we need to get you patched up," Cole and Jay help Lloyd up while they exit the cave.

Kai

Kai bit back a moan as his knee position has the vibrations right against his prostate. He cannot take it anymore he needs release! Kai bucks his hip whimpering at the humiliation when he sees Morro returning. With the realm crystal! "Come we must get the Stix and prepare for her queens arrival," Morro orders his ghosts who get straight to the task. Morro looks at the realm crystal than Kai and smiles. He floats up and unlocks the cage taking Kai's chains. "This deserves some celebration don't you think?" Morro asks pulling on the chains.

Kai does not respond knowing no matter how he responded this will not end any better. Morro pulls him out and takes him below deck. "M-Morr-r-ro t-t-take it out," Kai stutters in a pleading voice. Morro does not respond instead pushing him on the bed with his legs hanging off. "Did you miss me?" Morro asks. Kai looks away biting back his tears as Morro spread his legs apart. "My I've never seen you this hard. You must have missed me," Morro giggles looking back at Kai's face. "Please take it out," Kai begs. "Only if your a good boy and do as I say," Morro said. Morro unsheathed the sword of sanctuary and saw that a good amount of Lloyd's blood was on it. Kai's eyes widen at the sight of the red liquid. "W-who's blood is that?" Kai asks. "Lloyd's," Morro looks at Kai's reaction. Kai looks to the ceiling and let the tears spill. "He's probably bled out by now. He's sharing a tome with his grandfather isn't that sentimental?" Morro asks. "What do you want?" Kai asks. "Lick it," Morro orders. "No-ahhh," Morro nudges the vibrator while keeping him from release. "You can release when you lick all the blood off," Morro said. Kai feels his tears streaming down fast. He's broken so broken, but he is not licking the blood off that cursed sword.