Old Kindling

Kai awoke in what looked like a old run down building in a bird cage style vengestone cage suspended a few feet from the air. He looked around not seeing much of anything except a few things that totally looked like a evil villains liar. He didn't see anyone around, but when he turned his head Morro was right next to him. "Awake my love?" Morro asks and Kai scrambles back as far as he could. "Morro what are you doing? I'm not your boyfriend anymore," Kai said. "Yes your right," Morro said and Kai raises a eyebrow sensing a but was coming. "But you are my fiancé," Morro said and Kai gawks. "What?!" Kai screeches. Morro laughed at his reaction and floated over kissing him much to Kai's resistance.

"Once I become the green ninja I'm gonna marry you like I've always wanted. I'm sorry for what happened in the past I got angry at you for no reason when I should have been angry at Wu," Morro said. "No! I'm not marrying you after what you did to me! Besides my real love will find me and rescue me," Kai said.

"Wherever you are, whoever you are with I'll always be able to find you," Morro said. "Morro you are a sick garbage ghost," Kai said. "Are you serious?" Morro asks. "Yep I'm calling you garbage ghost," Kai said crossing his arms. "Don't," Morro growls. "Garbage ghost! Garbage ghost! Garbage ghost!" Kai chants. "You are really driving my patience love," Morro said. "Whatever besides you need the staff for whatever you got planned to become the green ninja and you won't be getting it," Kai said. Morro smiles. "You have your friends I got mine," Morro said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Kai asks. "Don't worry about that for now," Morro floated over to him and pulled him onto his lap much to his displeasure and resistance. "Let's talk about our coming wedding," Morro said kissing Kai again as he blinks back the tears. When he moves away to caress Kai's face Kai said. "Morro please I want to go home," Kai pleads. "You are home with me. This is your new home you will love it I promise," Morro said. "But I don't wanna marry you I don't want to be here I want," Morro cut Kai off by harshly kissing his lips. "You aren't going anywhere my bride. You are always going to be mine," Morro said in a way that made Kai feel broken down and scared. "Morro I want," "I don't care how much you say it this is your home and you will learn to like it," Morro growls. Kai looks away from Morro.

Please Lloyd help me

With the ninja

"So Kai has been kidnapped by some love obsessed ghost?" Lloyd sums up barely keeping it together. "Yeah that's the gist," Cole confirms. Everyone was in the bounty and Nya was in a state of panic over loosing Kai to Morro. Wu was also quite upset at the return of a old pupil. "Wu? Care to explain how the ghost knew you?" Zane asks. "His name was a Morro he is a master of wind. I found him on the streets and took him in. He was a great student and I thought he would be the green ninja, but after I told him he completely changed and started being more aggressive and thought himself superior to everyone. When he found out he was not the green ninja he started going on about his destiny was wrong and that he would change it. He also mentioned it being the fault of someone else though by the end it was more of a rant. He said he would find my father's tome. I do not know why he took Kai though," Wu said and everyone looked at Nya. She was red in the face angry at Wu and Jay held her back from killing him. "That was you! You told him that! Morro was so kind and nice before you came into his life," Nya yelled at the old master. "Nya calm down and tell us what you know about Morro," Cole said. "When I was four we found Morro digging around in our trash. His father didn't want him so he ran away. Me and Kai let him into our home and he was super nice and happy, but he always wanted more from life. One day he started talking about how he was destined for glory. I liked listening to the stories, but Kai didn't really ever pay attention till Morro started using his powers. He found it cool and Morro always showed off for Kai. They eventually started dating and it was fine for two years. Morro was still really mean though and dictated almost everything Kai did. Eventually when Morro found out he wasn't the green ninja he came home and blamed Kai for it. Kai yelled at him and kicked him out and he said he would be back to become the green ninja. Morro used to be our friend until Wu decided to fill his head with fantasies," Nya was still glaring at Wu. Lloyd was silent before he asked Nya. "Is this the same ex-boyfriend who raped Kai?" Everything was silent. Nya tears up and nodded then everything went into chaos.