Bottle

Jay trembles as Morro came closer to him. "Don't come any closer!" Jay yelled at the ghost who laughed. "Pathetic, this will be too easy," Morro said.

He grabbed Jay by his neck and put a muzzle around his mouth. "Better," Morro said than took Jay's chains. "Let's have class begin," Morro said tugging Jay behind him who stumbles along fearfully.

With the other ninja

Nya, Cole, Zane, and Lloyd ran into the samurai X cave with happy faces.

"Jay Kai! Great news! We got some evidence and our names are cleared!" Nya said in joy heading to the medical room. When she got there however she found it empty. "Jay? Kai?" Nya looked around in confusion. "Where are they?" Lloyd asked already worried. "I'm sure they are fine," Zane said trying to squelch their worries. "Let's check the cameras," Cole said they got to the main room and accessed the cameras.

It was time stamped for around ten minutes after they had left the two alone. Jay started talking either to Kai or himself was up for interpretation.

"And I know I should not feel this way, but I can't help it. Compared to what you have been going through. I sound like a brat saying this, but I really want Nya to notice me a little. Ever since that stupid love triangle happened it's been hard to comfort her, but not push the limits. God I'm terrible for thinking this when that idiot ghost has been hurting you," Jay put his hands on his face dragging them down and sighing tiredly.

"I promise Kai me and the others will not let this stand. I'll make him pay if there's anything left of him after Nya and Lloyd deal with him," Jay chuckles a little. "You don't deserve any of this," Jay sighed. After a few moments of silence Nadakan appears and they all freeze watching Nadakan as he talks and manipulates Jay as he bit his lip in thought. "No Jay don't," Nya pleads.

"I wish Nya would notice me, but not in a creepy way like Morro is with Kai," Jay wishes and they all yelled no at him even though this was just a recording.

Nadakhan grants the wish and Jay suddenly swoons in his chair before blacking out unconscious. Nadakhan smiles in glee and picked Jay up with his top two arms while he roughly grabbed the sleeping Kai and disappeared with them both in a poof of smoke.

Nya slammed the control console smashing it with tears running down her cheeks. She screams collapsing to her knees. "WHY!?" She screams to no one in particular.

"IT WAS MY FAULT KAI EVER MET MORRO IF I HAD JUST IGNORED HIM THEN THIS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING! AND NOW JAY'S GONE AND I NEVER EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR BEING A JERK! WHY DOES EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT HAVE TO SUFFER!?" She cries looking at the others. "IS THIS HIS LIFE? IS KAI'S LIFE JUST GOING TO BE CENTRED AROUND TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM MORRO? WHAT ABOUT JAY? WHAT DOES NADAKHAN EVEN WANT WITH HIM!?" Nya screams. She started crying so hard she did not realize it when three pairs of arms wrapped around her body. She cries until she passes out from grief.

Nadakhan

The pirate djinn had just acquired a new island of land he is going to use to marry his bride. He was making sure the preparations were getting ready as per schedule.

He looked down the isle and could just imagine his beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. He had decided that the blue ninja was to become his bride the second he laid his eyes on him. His figure was feminine and his eyes sparkled with a electric feeling and his soft pink lips were so beautiful and his freckles were like stars on his cheeks.

Of course Nadakhan only cared about the blue ninja's looks. After all Nadakhan only needed him for three things.

To marry and gain ultimate wishes.