Chapter 33

Chapter 33
. . .

"Pierce, by any chance, does your lover know anything about Belize?" Jesse smirked, looking over at Pierce, who was now white as snow.

No, no.

"Belize?" Xavier pronounced, confused.

"Fuck you." She muttered to Jesse, shaking her head.

"Pierce, what is he talking about?" Xavier looked over at his girlfriend with confused eyes

"It's nothing really..." She stuttered, not knowing what to respond.

"Oh come on Pear! Tell the poor asshole already." Jesse rolled his eyes, content with the way everything was turning out

"Jesse! Shut up!"

"Dammit Pierce, tell me." Xavier hissed, getting angry little by little

"Fine. But you've got to promise me not to freak out." She looked down, fresh tears trailing down her velvet skin.

"I... I promise." He hesitated, but finally got on with his act.

"I sort of... had sex with Jesse..."

Xavier's eyes gulped open, with shock. His heart stopped beating and his blood shot cold.

"W-what?"

This couldn't be right, could it?

"You heard her stupid! I claimed her first." Jesse smirked his devilish grin. And that point, Xavier savagely punched Jesse in the gut, all his rage boiling inside. It was all ready to come out.

"Fuck." Jesse mumbled

"I cannot believe this." Xavier looked at his girlfriend with disgusted eyes.

"Oh, stop with the criticism! I was 15 and vulnerable! That was 2 years ago for crying out! You think I like to think about that day?! Huh?!" Pierce shouted, tears continuing to pour out of her soul.

"You lied to me!"

"I never did. You assumed." Pierce's heart started to beat faster and her pulse quickened by the minute.

Xavier thought back to that night, prom night. Where he'd said he wouldn't take her virginity in her car and she'd gave the sassy retort of asking who'd ever said she was a Virgin. He thought she'd been joking, clearly not.

"But you never told me! I had to wait till thatbastard over there spilled the shit!"

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled, piercing her eyes through his.

"Yeah, well it's a little too late for that." Xavier shook his head and simply walked out the door, with no other words to say.

"Xavier. WAIT!" She shouted, running after him. As she opened the door, thunder and lighting were the center of the attention. No sight of Xavier...

He was long gone.

. . .

"Please Pierce. Stop moping around." For the past 2 weeks, Pierce hadn't stopped crying. Boxes of Kleenex were on the floor, mished and mashed. The curtains were closed; no light was getting into the room. Pierce's eyes were bloodshot with the lack of sleep. It wasn't a pretty sight.

"Whatever." She mumbled under the covers. 2 weeks... he was gone. No letter, no text, no email... he just disappeared. Out of Pierce's life forever.

"You've got to get over him someday." Danny tried with all her might to get Pierce out of bed. No luck, she was stuck.

"Well that day is not today. Leave." She threw a pillow at her friend, but with poor aim.

"Come on, get up!" Desperate times called for desperate measures. Danny gripped Pierce's two feet and pulled her down.

"NO!" She argued, trying to keep her weight in the bed

"YES!"

"NO!!!"

"YES." And with one last pull, Pierce was out of her bed and on the wooden floor.

"This is ridiculous." Pierce sighed, tears starting to form.

"Pierce... you've got to get over him."

"Danny, as much as I would love to, I can't. I love the fucking bastard." Pierce cried on her friend's shoulder, not ashamed of her tears.

"I know... I know..."

"I loved him...I love him." She mumbled, a whisper barely audible, but rang loud and clear in her heart.

She had to find him. And when that was done, she had to get him back. One way or another.

Who the fuck did Xavier Dalton think he was to leave Pierce Montgomery crying?