Chapter 22

Chapter 22

...

Pierce woke up to loving arms and a sleeping Xavier. She giggled and kissed his lips gently and laughed at the sight of his nostrils flaring.

"Mmmm. Good morning gorgeous." He moaned tiredly and smiled at Pierce. Her tan skin and brown locks were waving her face, making her shine as a goddess in the sunlight.

"And good morning to you to sleepyhead." She laughed and brushed her lips against his, fighting the urge to deepen the lustful kiss.

"How's my girl doing?" He asked, pulling her on him and his lips mysteriously tasting hers.

"Fine I guess. Tired." She laughed, glaring at him.

"Sorry baby. You're the one who asked for it." He reminded her, with a chuckle.

"Maybe so but that doesn't change the fact that I'm tired as hell." She groaned out loud.

"Want me to take the pain away?" He winked at her and kissed her softly, tasting her delicacy. Before anything got too heated, Pierce's phone buzzed and she pulled away quickly, checking the I.D.

"Who is it?" He brushed his lips on her neck, sucking on the fair piece of neck.

"Stop it, Xavier!" She giggled like a 13 year old girl and redialed the missed call. Xavier continued his charade, but the sound of the operator from the other line came to tone.

"Piercelynn Faye Montgomery, where are you?!" A man yelled through the line, making Pierce jump. Xavier noticed her expression and grabbed the phone from her hands before she could protest.

Even though he wanted too think about how he never really knew her full first name and her middle name.

"Who the hell is threatening my girlfriend?" Xavier manned-up his tone, pissed as hell.

"Girlfriend?!" The man almost got a heart attack at the sound of that word.

"Xavier! Give me the phone!" Pierce growled, trying to fight for her phone. Xavier kept her away as best as he could, deepening himself in the hell hole.

"Yes girlfriend. Now whose this bastard calling her at 7 a.m!" He was undeniably pissed. Not good.

"Xavier! Phone now!" She practically yelled at him.

"Look, I dont know who you are" The other man got cut off.

"I just told you. I'm her boyfriend and I want the fuck to know who you are!" He growled at the tone.

"Xavier!" Pierce shouted, irritated.

"Who the fuck is this?!" He asked, his time to be irritated.

"Look son, I need to talk to---" One again, the old man got cut off.

"Ok, I dont know you are, but stay the hell away from my girl!" He threatened.

"You're threatening me?" The man's voice was almost a chuckle.

"XAVIER!" Pierce shouted once more, but no use.

"The hell I am. You're staying away from my girl. Got that? Good." He scowled.

"Look, I need to speak to Pierce. Immediately." The man growled back.

His persistence was not beginning to piss Xavier off to no end.

"XAVIER! HAND ME THE DAMN PHONE!" She yelled louder.

"Ha! Yeah right." Xavier chuckled.

"Give Pierce the phone." The man warned.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?! Or to even call my girlfriend for that matter?:" He asked, a chuckle leaving his throat.

"XAVIER! PHONE NOW GOD DAMMIT!" She yelled, but again, no use.

Seems that Xavier was going to have to find out the hard way

"For your information, I am Radcliff Senior Montgomery." He informed the teenager

"And why do you need to talk to her?" Xavier asked, not figuring out the obvious information.

"Im her father." His voice was dead and serious.

"Shit." Xavier mumbled and gave back the phone to his girlfriend. Pierce glared at him and took the phone reluctantly. She needed a second or two so that she could prepare for the damage Xavier caused.

"Hi daddy." She said in a painful voice.

"House. 15 minutes. And bring the asshole with you." And with that, the line went dead.

Well damn mother fucking that.