Chapter 10

Chapter 10

...
Pierce walked through the Winter Wonderland entrance.

Beautiful decorated snow flakes were dangling from the ceiling; Tables all covered in a snow white table cloth; the stage illuminated with a million different lights, it was all so magical. She couldnt believe her eyes. The generous donations from all the parents sure came in handy. It was a night to remember.

"Pierce! How do you like the party?" Danielle approached her, with a smile that was the width of her face.

Pierce sighed at the sight of happy couples dancing and prancing around. She would never admit this too anyone, but she was a sucker for that cute romantic shit.

"It's magical." Pierce told her, dead panned.

...

Xavier leaned on the doorway, glancing around. They surely outdid themselves this year. The thoughts continued till they landed over to Pierce and a smile formed on his charming face. A wave of guilt hit him. How could he do this to her? Did she deserve it? Far from it, but hell, bros over hoes any day, right? Except that, Pierce was far from a hoe. She was amazing. In every way whatsoever. The way she glared at him, the way she would deny every approach he tried on her. Her attitude, her touch, her free spirit. She lived by her own rules and didn't give a shit about what other people thought.

"Fuck!" Xavier hissed "I'm falling for her..." He muttered too himself, angry for at himself for letting this happen.

...

Xavier approached Pierce, who was busy watching the band play the terrible music. Sure, the school invested thousands in the music department, but let's get this straight; people didn't know how to play their instrument. With a chuckle, he sat beside her, with a grin on his face.

"And what are you laughing at?"
Pierce asked him while she glared.

Damn that girl knew how to turn him on.

"Nothing, nothing at all. Amazing music huh?" Xavier sarcastically commented.

"Oh shut up! At least they have the guts to go up there and---" though she was cut off by a sarcastic reply, yet again.

"And...bang their drum?" Xavier said with a cocky beautiful smirk.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, still trying to figure out why she ever came with him. As of right now, she would much rather be internationally embarrassed than be with a pig like him!

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you such a fucking pig?" She asked, bluntly and blandly.

"You know you love it, baby doll."
Xavier whispered seductively, gently blowing on her ear sending jolts of sparks through her and excitement through him.
That was until she slapped her hand on his face and pushed his own face away from her, harshly.

"UGH! When will you get it through your thick head that I will never be with you! Never."
Pierce roughly informed the guy.

"You can't deny our chemistry, darlin'."
He pronounced with his sweet southern accent.

Damn him and his charm.

"Look, I will never be seduced by you. NEVER." She told him confidante radiating through each of her words.

"Are you sure 'bout that?" Xavier leaned forward, smirking.

"100 percent."
Pierce gulped, still trying to maintain her confidence.

"I'm not that sure you're able to deny what we have, baby."
He decided to lean his face back in once again and teased her with his lips playing on hers softly.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" Pierce glared, speaking softly but not moving away, wanting to kiss him till he arrogantly read her thoughts.

"Yet, you want to kiss me." Xavier's lips were prancing on hers, lightly.

"Fuck you." Pierce's lips reached for his.

And their lips? they finally connected. So many emotions ran through this one kiss.
Passion. Lust. Confusion. Want. Need and something unidentified by either of them.

The taste of his mouth was electrifying. Every touch, every taste, it was all too good to be true. How could she trust him?

...

Xavier's hands roamed her body, placing themselves on her side, gripping her hips. Her soft raspberry taste was addicting, as if she was his personal ecstasy. Every thought about the bet and all flushed away from his mind. All that counted was he and she, together.

And that was what scared him the most.