Chapter 19

Chapter 19

...

After Xavier's confrontation with Pierce, everything seemed to go spiral in his world. Nothing seemed to be turning right. His love life was shit, his grades were shitty, his friends were a load of shit and his social life was about to get shittier. No doubt, the adjective to describe his life right now would be: shitty. Nor less, he felt guilty for what he put her through. He wanted her back he needed her back in his life. Hell, he loved that girl.

"Fuck me..." he whispered silently, looking at every lovey-dovey couple out there. People were kissing, making out, hugging some practically were having sex right there and then. Yet, they all had the same look in their eyes. The same twinkle the exact sparkle he had when he was with Pierce.

"Yo dude! I finally found you!" David shouted from behind, jogging at full pace.

"What do you want?" He sighed, not wanting to deal with his friends screw ups.

"What's with the harsh tone man?" He questioned.

"You are a fucking dumbass." Xavier pronounced, with a hiss escaping from his lips.

"Oh, I'm a dumbass huh?" David muttered sarcastically, imitating Xavier.

"A FUCKING dumbass." Xavier told him.

"And why is that?" Asked David.

"You and your fucking ideas. Your stupid bet, with your stupid pot!" He shouted. Boy, he was mad.

"You're the one who accepted the challenge." David told him, a slow smirk coming to his face. A smug smirk.

Xavier looked at David. Was he smirking? There was no way he was smirking. David was not smirking.

This wasnt going to turn out so well...

"Oh yes. I'm an even bigger dumbass for taking up your challenge! I lost an amazing girl because of that stupid bet!" He screamed out of his lungs. By now, people were observing the conversation.

"Oh boo hoo. You lost one girl. Plenty more sluts in the sea." David told him nonchalantly.

"You bastard." Xavier pushed his friend, glaring deathly at him

"You motherfucker." David hissed, pushing Xavier back.

And you all know what that turns into.

Both boys were at it with eachother, pushing and punching, one letting all his frustration out. Xavier couldn't take it anymore; his life was a screw up. He kicked and shinned until David couldn't take it anymore. By now, he was laying on the ground, blood dripping from his mouth.

Oh, he got it good.

"Asshole." Xavier hissed and glared at his friend. He contented himself with walking away from the scene. The sound of ambulances were at full soar, but he didnt give a shit.

All that mattered right now was Pierce.
The girl who held his heart.

...

Pierce walked around the neighborhood, in hopes of clearing her head a little. She knew what she was getting into, but then again, like every girl, she hoped that he would be her prince charming. Oh hell, was she wrong.

"Pierce!"
A familiar voice shouted behind of her.

"Fuck me." Pierce muttered under her breath. At sight: Danielle.

"Funny seeing you here." her friend commented.

"Well... this is my neighborhood." Pierce pointed out, annoyed by her presence.

"So... how are you and Xavier?" She asked, a little too curiously.

"Um... we broke up." Pierce restrained herself. She couldn't cry. She was better than that.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." Dani actually sounded genuinely saddened.

"Yeah, well that's life." Pierce told her.

"May I ask why?"

"Common differences I guess..." Pierce lied. Sort of...

"I actually heard it was involving drugs..."

"What? By who?" Pierce immediately asked.

"David... news travels fast." Dani told her, her eyes filled with pity.

"Some sort of bet was going on... I was a challenge and Xavier succeeded. He's an ass. End of story." Tears were starting to come out the corner of Pierce's eyes, no matter how hard she tried too keep them in they were just refusing to do so.

"You know Pierce, Xavier isn't a bad guy... did you let him explain?" Dani asked her, her head tilting to the side In question.

"Explain what?! I was a bet! A fucking bet!" Pierce cried, tears dripping out.

"Pierce, there has to be more to the story..." Dani tried explaining till Pierce cut her off.

"There's nothing more. I was an idiot for believing him."
And the way Pierce said that was so flat and cold, it gave Dani shivers.

"You love him, don't you?" Dani hugged her, trying to comfort her.

"I don't love him." Pierce stated matter of factly.

"Come on, admit it, you still love the poor bastard."

"No."

"Admit it, you do."

"I DONT!" Pierce cried out, getting pissed off now and hurt.

"You do! Theres no shame in admitting it."

"I CAN'T LOVE HIM!"

"And why not?" Dani questioned, obviously pushing it.

"Because... because he broke my heart. He broke it and and I still fucking love him. He's a no good bastard, but I still love him I love him Dani. I'm sick in love. I love him."
Pierce cried, pouring all her tears out.

"I love him..." She whispered, crying silently.

"I know sweetheart... I know." Dani hugged her. That's the only thing she could do.

But she vowed too herself that she'd bring these two lost souls back together, because they are each other's own little infinity. Whether they themselves know it or not.