Chapter 30

Chapter 30

. . .

"So Jesse, how's Valerie doing?" Pierce asked her old friend, while taking a sip of her Corona beer, she was pretty sure Xavier was watching how much beer she'd intake.

"Valerie?" Xavier asked his girlfriend, his eyes raised with question and for some strange reason that Pierce could not understand, hope.

"His girlfriend..." She smiled, knowing that it would assure Xavier if Jesse was taken.

"Oh, so how is Valerie? Got a good relationship, huh?" Xavier asked, rather too eagerly.

"Actually, Valerie and I broke up two weeks ago..." He announced with a gloomy tone... bullshit.

Fucking bullshit.

"What?! But you guys have been together for three years!" Pierce gasped, her eyes becoming as wide as her mouth.

"Yeah... but I realised I had feelings for somebody else. I couldn't stand lying to her." When he spoke the words, he looked right into Pierce's eyes, as if he was hypnotizing her.

Yeah, as if this would continue.

"Okay... Pierce, can I talk to you... in the kitchen." Xavier snapped, grabbing Pierce's arm. "What the fuck was that?" She spat, clearly angry at Xavier's jealousness, yet ignorant towards it to.

"You tell me... for God's sakes Pierce, the fucking boy loves you!" Xavier almost shouted, pissed as hell that someone wanted to take his girl away from him. "Where the hell did you get that dumb idea?!" She yelled out, exasperated and dumbfounded.

"Look at how he looks at you! Pierce, he has feelings for you and you don't even notice it!"

"You're being paranoid. Jesse's just a good friend." Pierce tried explaining, but got caught off by Xavier.

"Yeah, to you. For him, you're his every desire and he just wishes for me to get out of the picture so he can have you all to himself!" Xavier reasoned her, but by her stubbornness, she wouldn't hear it.

"You're crazy!" She concluded, with a laugh. "Am I really?!" He looked dumbfounded. "You know I love you and only you. No guy will ever change that." She kissed his jealous lips, pulling away with a smirk.

"Why'd you pull away?" He leaned up again, but she laughed at his attempt.

"There's a guest in the house; not the time to make out, baby." She explained, with a small smile. "Why not? That way, he'll know you're mine and never his." Xavier's devil smirk grew upon his lips, making a laugh escape from Pierce's kissed lips "I love you, bad boy." She giggled with all her heart.

"I love you too, baby." He smiled and kissed her cold forehead. "Now come on." She practically dragged him back to the couch, but to his satisfaction, he saw Jesse who was about to leave.

"You're leaving?" Pierce pouted at the sight of his departure. "Not before Wednesday. You wanna have coffee tomorrow?" He asked with a shy smile.

"We'll catch up." She approved with a genuine smile, but frowned at Xavier's glare. "Be nice..." She mumbled and nudged him slightly.

"I only dream of it. Goodbye Pear. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5." He kissed her cheek softly, which enraged Xavier. His glare intensified, his fists forming into balls.

"Bye Jesse." She smiled as she closed the door. She grimaced when she noticed Xavier's frowned face. She wrapped her arms around his neck, with a small pour forming on her lips "I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too baby, but you're not going tomorrow."

Pierce started at him stupefied. What the fuck did he mean she's not going?

Her internal rage was cut off by his voice.

"So what's for dinner?" Xavier muttered as he raided her kitchen.

Shit was about to hit the fan.