Chapter 32

NOTE: I have another new story and this one is werewolf based, it's called;
"ASHER"
I hope you guys check it out.

Chapter 32
. . .

"W-What?" She stuttered, praying she didn't hear what she thought she had heard. It couldn't have been true. He had to be playing her. Maybe Ashton Kutcher was behind the whole thing and there was a hidden camera behind a plant or something. Sadly, she knew she was getting her hopes up. This was reality. Fucking utter reality.

"I like you Pierce; a lot." He looked down with a somber look on his face. Where the hell had this came from? Pierce knew Jesse for most of her life and since the time he's known him he'd always had a girlfriend.

Great! Now what?

"Look Jesse, that's really sweet of you and all, but I love Xavier." She couldn't apologize for loving somebody else, it's ridiculous when you think about it.
"How can you possibly like that scumbag?" He argued, wiping off the spit on his face. Pierce's face formed a frown; a glare in her eyes was being processed. "You're seriously asking me that? Really Jesse!" She roared, shaking her head.

"And don't you dare insult him again."

"No, I mean really. What do you see in him? What makes him so much better than me?" He challenged her, a smirk on his face was plastered. Pierce glared deeply in his emerald eyes.

"Xavier changed for me. He gives me everything I need... love, passion, protection. In his arms, I feel secure and safe, like no harm can come to me. He's my safety. When he looks at me, he cares. When he kisses me, I feel his love, like I'm the only girl he's ever kissed like that. He's everything to me... my and and my beginning. I love the guy. I'm in love with that guy. What more?"

Pierce smiled as memories came flowing in her head, all special moments she had shared with Xavier.

"What makes you think he feels the same way? He's probably playing you Pierce and you're just going to get hurt at the end." Jesse stated, trying to convince her otherwise.

"That is complete bullshit." Xavier's voice soared through the room. He walked over to the pair's of couple and glared furiously at Jesse. This wasn't going to end well.

"I love this girl and nobody should dare say the opposite."

He gritted, approaching the poor bastard.

"What are you going to do about it?" Jesse's big mouth wasn't going to bring him anywhere with Xavier. He was ready to pounce on the guy and beat the shit out of him. Instead, he simply stayed content with a glare, his fists forming balls. "I can arrange that face of yours. With pleasure." He smiled sarcastically. Pierce came next to her boyfriend, trying to calm him down.

"I would love to see you try" Jesse smirked and started rolling his sleeves up. He was ready for what Xavier was about to shoot out. He wasn't going to back down of a challenge, not yet. "Stay away from my girlfriend." Xavier smacked, his glare deepening "She's not yours to take."

"I think that's for her to decide." Jesse looked over at Pierce, who was busy rolling her eyes. "I have nothing to decide. I'm taken, case closed." she hung to Xavier's arm, giving Jesse an apologetic look.

But not for choosing Xavier, she'd never be sorry about doing what her heart told her. But she was sorry for hurting him.

And then, it hit him.

"Pierce, by any chance, does your lover know anything about Belize?" Jesse smirked, looking over at Pierce, who was now white as snow.

"Belize?" Xavier pronounced, confused.

"Fuck you." She muttered to Jesse, shaking her head.

This wasn't something for Xavier to find out like this, she'd want to tell him herself, when they're alone and ready for the next step of their relationship.

Apparently not now thanks to fucking know it all Jesse.