Chapter 11

Chapter 11

...

Xavier pulled away, with a feeling of mix emotions. On one hand, he was proud that he managed to keep the bet, but on the other, he regretted it so much. Not the kiss, but the reason for it. The bet and all. Fuck him was the appropriate sentence at this point on.

"Um... yeah." Pierce puckered her lips, making it impossible for him to retain himself from jumping on her.

"Damn. Fuck everything." he muttered.

Xavier decided to forget it all. Right now, he had her under his spell. He kissed her again and this time fiercely, needing her lips. Her charm and poise made it impossible for him to regain him self control. God dammit, she was everything he liked in a girl.

"You want me Xavier."
Pierce whispered in his ear. He felt his manhood grow with every whisper. He really couldn't contain himself much longer.

The only way he would win with her would be to cave. At this point, he really didn't have a choice.

"You have no idea baby. No fucking idea." Xavier kissed her neck, planting small pecks everywhere down her jaw line.

She planted a kiss on his lips, tasting every part of him. She knew eventually, her heart would be broken. Was it worth the risk of it? She thought about it. Fuck off everything. Morals, rules, values. Right now, all she yearned for was Xavier and everything she wanted, she got.

"And sweetheart, everything I want, I get." Xavier informed her with the dangling southern accent.

"Well then, I guess you're getting me." Pierce whispered seductively, touching his arm in the sexiest way possible. How could Xavier resist that?

"You have no idea what you do to me." Xavier kissed her softly.

"I think I have an idea." Pierce whispered "Meet me in the car..." She told him standing up to go till Xavier grabbed her arm, she looked down at him waiting for him to speak.

"Oh baby, you're not losing your virginity in the back of a car." Xavier grabbed her arm lightly and kissed her neck "I'm classier than that." And usually he wasn't, but there was something about her that made him want to do this right.

"Oh, baby..." said Pierce slowly immitating Xavier "Who says I'm still a virgin..." With that she smirked.

"What?" Xavier said, bewildered. Was she serious? She couldn't be somebody elses. It couldn't be. He yearned for the chance to make her his. He would be pissed if that chance was already given to someone else.

"Are you telling me you're deflowered?" Stupid to say but it's all he could think of Xavier stared at her, still shocked.

"Well... you'll have to find out..." She told him cheekily.

And with that, Pierce walked away, leaving Xavier speechless and breathless. Fuck, one way or another, she's going to be his. All his...
...

Pierce walked away, satisfied with her answer to his question. She loved what he was doing to her. She wanted him in every way possible, her body needed him, but her heart was warning her. Could she trust the bastard? After everything she heard. Every rumour, that was bound to be a reality. It was tough to get the whole truth, but she let go. At least, for tonight. She wanted to test this chemistry both of them supposedly possessed. It was something that was ticking her for a long time now. She had to be sure it was only physical. And if that was even something to consider. She felt strong arms around her, kissing her neck. She moaned slightly.

"Baby, you ready?" Xavier whispered.

"The question is, are you ready?" Pierce smirked slightly, a small smile across her lips.

"You know I am. I have been since I laid my eyes on you." Xavier pronounced with the most seriousness possible.

Wow... was he actually being genuine?