Chapter 35

Chapter 35

. . .

Pierce got out her car and saw David a few steps away. Her hands began shaking when seeing him, memories of what happened last time absorbed her mind causing her to freeze and go numb. Within a flash David pushed her against the trunk of her car, he held her hands down by her wrist with one hand, he kept one leg between her thighs to spread hers open and of course he was too dumb to notice she had gotten out of the passenger's side.

"Hey babe. So what we gonna do today?" David had his other arm around her waist. He moved his face close to her ear and neck, giving her neck a gentle teasing lick.

"We're not doing anything. I'm going to school and so are you!" She struggled to get out of his strong hold. He started to kiss her neck, preparing to give her a hickey.

Xavier stepped out the driver's side of the car. Seeing David kiss his girlfriend made him furious. He yanked David from his shirt and punched him in the face.

He continued to beat up David while Pierce stood there. "Im going to school, see ya later!" Xavier stopped to kiss his girlfriend "Bye baby." then went back to kicking some ass.

Pierce walked away and smirked when she heard Xav saying "You hear that fucker. She's my baby. You ain't gonna touch her again."

. . .

Graduation day was approaching by the minute, but so was her father's wedding. As time flew by, Pierce started to process the idea of her father happily married to a whore.

"Come on Pierce... she cannot be that bad!" Daniella was helping her best friend choose a wedding present for the couple. It came down to a rosemary culinary set or a peach turquoise table cloth.

"She's the she-devil." Pierce mumbled while trying to figure out the price of the set.

"Well... your father's marrying her. There must be something right about her" Daniella shrugged and grabbed along the table cloth. "Here. Take this and let's be done with it."

"I guess." Pierce's thoughts were rolling over her father's happiness. If he's happy, shouldn't she be?

"You have to come, Dani."

"It's a family affair Pierce..." She went on, but got cut right through

"You're my best friend, practically like family. You're coming, no buts."

The deal was done. If only it were that simple with her father.

. . .

"Everything will come through, you'll see..." Xavier reassured her with a soft kiss.

"I hope you're right..." She gazed at the sky, a twinkling set filled with a billion different stars. Since the beginning of spring, Xavier would bring her to his favorite place and they would lie in each other's arms. These were her favorite dates. She loved being with him... it made the world so simpler.

"Aren't I always?" He smirked, looking down at her.

"Here comes the cockiness." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You love that about me, beautiful."

"Whatever. You're still coming to the wedding, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world babe." A glimpse of love showered his eyes.

"How's David?" She couldn't help it... she shook her curiosity.

"I don't give a shit about that bastard... and if he lays one hand on you, I'm beating the fuck out of him."

"Wouldn't expect less from my bad boy." She kissed his lips tenderly, making sure to show him the love she grew for him by the day.

She moved her hand up his shirt, using her nail to gently scratch his abs, whilst moving on to leave a trail of kisses from his lips, to his jaw, to his neck,

"Shit." He pulled away, his manhood erecting by the second. "Such a tease."

"You that about me, baby." She pronounced, mocking him the slightest bit.

"I love you." He kissed her forehead.

"Love you too." She gazed back at the stars. The sky seemed like a thousand of different possibilities. She wondered... just wondered... "What's going to happen after graduation?"

"What do you mean?" She caught his full attention, that was for sure.

"Will we... will we still be together? I mean...I don't want this to be over Xavier."

"I promise you... we will be together. One way or another."

"Swear?" She needed his promise. He never dared to break one of them.

"Swear." He promised

And it seemed that soon, Pierce Montgomery would find out that just like rules, promises were made to be broken.