Chapter 27

Note; Uploading because my birthday's on Halloween! :-)

Chapter 27
...

"You ready baby girl?" David whispered, holding on to her waist. Pierce tried squirming, but there was no use.

Let's face it, he was way too strong. She closed her eyes, helpless at this point. David leaned forward, putting his lips on hers. She tried shaking her head, but he wouldn't have it. His mouth on hers, shooting with spit and revenge. She hated the feeling.

"Please, fuck off." She spat, under all his weight. She felt sick. Nauseous.

"No way. I'm finishing you off." She could feel her cardigan getting slid from her upper body. His monster eyes were deglutifying her body. His hungry hands searched wherever there was meat. He was a womanizer.

End of story.

As he unbuttoned her polo, she felt a couple of tears coming through. "Fuck you." She muttered, trying to get out of his hold.

"Love you too doll." He sucked on her neck, with pleasure. Her hands tried pushing him off, but his grip just became more aggressive. The more she pushed, the more he pulled.

"I don't see what you see in him. I mean I wouldn't leave you if you got pregnant, Doll."

As he unclasped her bra, she could feel his dirty hands wandering off, she closed her eyes and prayed for all this to end eventually.

"Get ready for the ride of your life." He kissed her, with what seemed like a horney taste. He muttered something in her ear, which shook her up. As he was about to thrust into her depths, she heard the voice of a demon, with so much hate and anger. It seemed to be coming their way.

"You motherfucker!" The figure came forward, punching David with all his might. A surprised David fell back, right on the muddy cement. The bold silhouette went on top of his, punching him continuously in the face. "You." And another punch "Are." Another one. "Dead." In the gut this time. As his fists collided with David's face, words were cried out and screams were shouted out. It wasn't a nice scene.
"Stay away from Pierce." He spat on the sorry loser, who was unconscious, laying on the floor. Pierce had time to dress herself, but was shaking at the sight.

"Baby." Oh yes, it was Xavier. "You alright?" Pierce was down on her knees, trying to breath. All of this was way too much for her to handle.
"I... I gotta go" She tried running off, but Xavier got hold of her arm before it was too late.
"What's wrong?" He asked her, pushing a lock of hair that was in the way. "Come on baby, tell me." His eyes looked sincere, but then again.
"I really got to go." She insisted, her eyes cast down.
"Pierce. What happened?" He inquired. Tapping her chin for her to look at him.
"I'm going to be late..." She trailed off, looking down once again.
"Fuck Pierce. Tell me. What did he do to you?" He was worried, his mind was coming up with the most unimaginable and terrifying situations.
"Xavier, I..."
"Baby, please. What did he do?!" He needed to know. His relationship with Pierce basically depended on it. And like hell would he fuck that up again.
"It's not what he did, it's..." She couldn't pronounce those words. Not to him.
"Pierce... baby, tell me" Oh hell, he was worried. What kind of lies did David feed Pierce?
"It's what he said..." She whispered.
"What did he say?" He cupped her face with his palms, looking straight into her eyes. He had to know the truth.
"When were you going to tell me?" She asked, this time with aggression.
"What?" He was lost, completely.
"Xavier... I..." She couldn't. She simply couldn't.
"Damn it, tell me." His voice was agonizing. The pain inside him was spreading around like a wild fire. His heart was pounding as if he'd run a marathon. His soul felt like she was holding it at gun point.

All because of this damn fucking secret.