"Grrr...that does it!" Launch shouted as she slid down the cliff in pursuit.

"Sorry guys, but I'm going to be the one to order the bacon!" Krillin shouted as he jumped ahead of Launch and nimbly leaped from branch to branch, slowly catching up to Goku.

10 minutes later...

"I can't believe dis, I lost the both of them." Launch said as she slowly made her way through the woods. "How am I supposed to make my way through this brush without a knife."

She made her way to a clearing in the forest, but there was nothing to be seen on the grassy ground.

"Not only am I supposed to find two kids, but also a small stone a little more than a golf ball." Launch said. "I wish had a gun to stand a better offensive advantage."

As Launch looked around, she noticed that an irregular shadow was being casted from above. Looking up in the direction of where the sun was, she noticed an unusual object tangled in the vines above. A smirk slowly creeps up on her face.

"And who say Christmas doesn't come in July." Launch said beaming at the irregular object.

7 minutes later, in another part of the forest....

"Are we sure it's around here Venom?" Goku asked as he searched for the rock Roshi threw.

"Of course we are. We can smell Master Roshi's scent by that tree over there." Venom said. "Double chocolate grilled cheese spam here we come."

Upon closer examination of the ground, Goku was able to notice the stone just to the right of some moss. He joyfully picked it up, but before he could celebrate he heard a rustle in the bush.

"Knew you would follow us." Goku said with turning his head. "You can come out now Krillin."

"And I knew you were able to track the stone." Krillin said stepping out from the bushes. "Which one of Venom's abilities was able to pull it off?"

"The same ability we used to know you were around." Goku confirmed. "Our sense of smell. We got to hand it to you Krillin, even with our enhanced hearing alone it was difficult to know precisely where you were."

"Even we were a little impressed." Venom admitted, although he refused to let Krillin hear it.

"What can I say, I'm a natural." Krillin smugly said. "Now give us the stone so I can have my baconator."

"Hmm a baconator." Goku said licking his lips while getting into his fighting stance. "Almost wish that I didn't want to challenge you to a fight."

"Almost." Venom said this time loud enough for Krillin to hear.

"What's a matter Venom?" Krillin said upon hearing the symbiote's voice. "To scared to come out?"

"Nope, we agreed that it was my turn to fight, or at least make it a joint effort." Goku admitted. "Venom had his turn with Emperor Pilaf and Launch already."

"Fine with me, it would be easier to handle you without Venom anyway." Krillin said getting ready in his own fighting stance.

"Just to let know though, I have a tendency to use Venom's abilities for myself." Goku smirked.

"Wait what?" Krillin said as he was suddenly hit in the face by Goku's now black arm, which had extended itself with tremendous speed.

"Hehehe told you." Goku said smiling at Krillin, who had quickly jumped back up.

"Damn it. Goku is going to be tricky to handle." Krillin thought. "Have to think outside the box. Venom and Goku are both creatures of habit. There has to be something I can exploit. For now I have to keep the right amount of distance."