Red Knight of the Dawn

During an attack from Voxmore, bigger than usual, K.O was kidnapped and brutally beaten by an old enemy Carol once fought in an old warehouse, and was left with a bomb which killed K.O before his friends and family could save him. 6 years later, the Plaza heroes now grown up and changed, Voxmore moved to a new location, and crime highly increased with more murders, rapists, gangs, mobsters, and robbers are more frequently in Lakewood. In this crime crisis, a vigilante going by the name "Red Knight" is taking out the people causing the crisis to rise, which is giving the interest plot the Plaza heroes as the Red Knight shows resemblance to someone they thought died six years ago. (Warning: this story has violence of blood and gore, and brief sexuality with any female's breast and behind being touched, nightclubs, and females being seen without clothing but not too explicit, read at your own risk)

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller, Superhero, Vigilante, Alternate Universe (Alternate part of season 2's finale and Everyone is older in the 6 year time skip), crossover (DC comics with elements of The Jason Todd Red Hood)

Cast:
Heroes-
K.O/Red Knight: Primarily Protagonist, Vigilante anti-hero/hero
Rad
Drupe
Enid
Red Action
Carol
Mr. Gar
Remy Kincaid: Mr. Gar and Carol's daughter
Dendy: Fink's girlfriend and K.O's main love interest
Fink: Dendy's girlfriend and combat rival of K.O
Villains-
Criminals
Lord Boxman
Professor Venomous
Darrell
Shannon
Raymond
Gorekiller: Carol's old enemy and killer of K.O
Cosma
Billaim
Vortux