Mobile suit Omega Gundam

After their congregation in middle school, twins K.O and T.K.O have join the Hero army, P.O.I.N.T, and have been assigned as part of their mother, Silverspark’s squad, with her, keeping a good eye on her sons, and they also try to make a good impression on their fellow teammates and other soldiers, including their childhood friend, Dendy Aquason, and two other squad members, Rad and Enid, and they were selected as pilots of P.O.I.N.T’s latest mobile suits, the Omega Gundam and Gundam Cascade. As Gundam pilots of the two Gundams, K.O and T.K.O must fight against the villain armies, Voxmore and the Board of Villains, while they have friendships with their squadmates and other soldiers.

Genre: Action, Military Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mecha, Crossover (Mobile suit Gundam with elements of Mobile suit Gundam Seed, Mobile suit Gundam Seed Destiny and Mobile suit Gundam AGE), Alternate universe (K.O and T.K.O are separated snd are twin brothers, and kid characters at their age are around the age as the teenager characters)

Cast:

K.O: Main Protagonist 1

T.K.O: Main Protagonist 2

Dendy

Rad

Enid

Koala Princess

Miss Pastel

Elodie

Demon Queenie

Phoebe

Pack

Purrcival

Sparko

Raley: Foxtail’s daughter

Robort: Elbow’s son

Carol A.K.A Silverspark

Eugene Gar A.K.A Elbow

Foxtail

Doctor Greyman

Sunshine

Lord Boxman: antagonist

Professor Venomous: antagonist

Fink

Darrell

Shannon

Raymond

Ernesto

Mikyan

Jethro

Shadowy Figure