Final Fantasy: Rise of the hope

In the break in at one of the villain power plants of the Villain organization Yamihrine, the hero terrorist group SUNRISE destroyed the plant with explosives, with their new member Kaio Kincaid having his own problems with his life. While raiding another Yamihrine plant, Kaio was separated from SUNRISE and he starts to suffer from illusions of his older brother Terbio, who went crazy after he became hungry for power and the demonic villain Black Hat, who had his DNA implanted into him and Terbio while they were part of the Yamihrine group, SOLDIER. Fearing that Black Hat and Terbio are at large with world domination plans, Kaio sets out on a quest to stop the villains' plans to rule the planet while meeting many heroes and antiheroes that help him on his adventure.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Alternate Universe (K.O and T.K.O are brothers and they and characters at their age are older, and Dendy is a martial artist), Crossover (Final Fantasy 7, Villainous, Star vs the Forces of Evil as Black hat targets that universe to attack)

Cast:
Heroes-
Main group:
Kaio Kincaid: Primary Protagonist
Dendy: Kaio's childhood friend and love interest
Enid
Rad
Red Action
Elodie
Jacob
Marco Diaz (Both college student and adult forms)
Star Butterfly: Marco's love interest
Hue Troops
Drake: Kaio's old comrade and friend
Others-
Mr. Gar
Carol: MIA
P.O.I.N.T
Mr. Logic
Drupe
Gregg
Jackie Lynn Thomas
Janna Ordonia
Pony Head
Kelly
Hekapoo
Tom Lucitor
Nachos: Marco Dragon-Cycle
Clemencia
Miss Heed
Villains-
Terbio Kincaid: Main Antagonist, Kaio's older brother
Black Hat: Main Antagonist 2
Dr. Flug
Demencia: Yandara for Black Hat and Kaio
5.0.5
Boxman
Doctor Venomous
Fink
Darrell
Shannon
Raymond
Yamihirine