Mobile suit Gundam: Threat of the deep

Young 15 year old K.O and his brother T.K.O have been caught in the battle between Lakewood and Voxmore when K.O's childhood friend Dendy made them pilot two of her designed twin Gundam units, the Alpha Gundam units, and the twin heroes in train have been dragged into a world search for a strange being that is held under the ocean, with a rumor about another being that is raising from under the Earth. Now as part of P.O.I.N.T's mobile suit forces, along with Lakewood Forces, K.O and T.K.O must travel the world, while fighting Voxmore and other villains that are out for the being for believing it will give a great power to the one who finds it, while K.O and T.K.O makes contact with a mysterious girl that may have something to do with the being.

Genre: Mecha, Military science-fiction, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Space Opera, crossover (Mobile suit Gundam with elements of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed and the elements of the universal century, Steven Universe for Lapis Lazuli, Jasper, Malachite, Peridot, and the Cluster making appearances and playing major roles in the story), Alternate universe (the Plaza has a mobile suit force, Brother au for K.O and T.K.O being separated)

Cast:

Heroes-

(main)

K.O: Main protagonist

T.K.O: Deuteragonist

(Supporting)

Rad

Enid

Mr. Gar

Carol

Klara: K.O and T.K.O's hal sister and Carol and Mr. Gar's sister

Dendy

Megumi

Elodie

Koala Princess

Miss Pastel

Nanini

Lapis Lazuli: Mysterious girl in K.O and T.K.O's dreams

Villains-

Malachite: Main antagonist

Jasper: Main antagonist

The Cluster: main antagonist

Lord Boxman: secondary antagonist

Professor Venomous: secondary antagonist

Fink: one of K.O's yanderas

Darrell

Shannon: one of K.O's yanderas

Raymond

Ernesto

Jethro

Mikayla

Cosma: major antagonist and one of K.O's villain admirers

Peridot: major antagonist