Getter Robo Alpha

Life is tough when you're the son of the retired hero known as SilverSpark, but it's not that bad. 13 year K.O has been dreaming of being a great hero just like his mother once was, but his life at school has been tough for him to get that dream, and how to get the attention of the girl of his dreams, the school's toughest girl, Dendy Aquason. One day, during the attack by a mysterious giant monster, K.O was met by a man who has forced him to pilot a giant robot called the Getter Robo Alpha, and has been selected to be the leader of a team to pilot, and the others' a girl that K.O has met in 7th grade, Nanako Takumui, and Dendy. Now with the Getter Robo, the team must fight the robots from Voxmore, and the mysterious race called the Terrormines, while going through life as school students in the 8th grade of middle school.

Genre: Action, Mecha, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Slice of life, Romance, Alternate universe, Crossover (Getter Robo with the mechs and the battles and has elements from New Getter Robo)

Cast:

Heroes-

(Main)

K.O: Main protagonist: troubled boy in Lakewood who dreams of being a great hero.

Nanako Takumui: protagonist: a good friend of K.O

Dendy: protagonist: toughest girl in Lakewood Junior High, and K.O's crush

(Supporting)

Rad

Enid

Carol

Mr. Gar

Alexis

(Evil vs Good Universe)

AU Lord Boxman

AU Professor Venomous

(Villain)

Terror mines: Main antagonist race (Mysterious fish like creatures)

Lord Boxman

Professor Venomous

Shadowy Figure

Darrell

Shannon

Raymond

Fink

Maryann

Klara