Mobile suit Gundam Sonatadreamer

(Alternate universe of T.K.O and the show)

When K.O won the fight between him and T.K.O, he has become one ego where he is one with T.K.O, and he acts like an average teenager since then. One day when a group of mysterious mobile suits started attacking the Plaza, K.O came face to face with a Gundam with the name, Sonatadreamer, and became it's pilot and saved the Plaza. Now as the pilot of the Gundam Sonatadreamer, K.O fight against Boxmore and the villain army known as the Moon Kingdom, while learning how to use his new powers.

Genre: Action, Mecha, Slice of life, Science fantasy, Alternate universe (Alternate ending of T.K.O, T.K.O is defeat and he and K.O become one single ego and K.O acquires his powers, and he and kid characters at his age are the same age as Rad, Enid, and other teenager characters in the show.), Crossover (Mobile suit Gundam with elements of Mobile suit Gundam Seed, Mobile suit Gundam AGE, and After War Gundam X without the post apocalyptic theme), Romance (K.O and Dendy are the main shipping)

Cast:

K.O: Main protagonist

Rad

Enid

Carol

Mr. Gar

Dendy: K.O's girlfriend and childhood friend

Red Action

Drupe

ARMS

Brandon

Punching Judy

Villains-

Moon Kingdom: Main antagonists

Lord Boxman: Antagonist

Professor Venomous: Antagonist

Fink: Recurring Antagonist

Darrell

Shannon

Raymond