Mobile suit Gundam: Battlefield of the ruins

In the voyage throughout the world on the airship, The Wind cruiser, the soldiers from the Tekkerou have been placed there for the battle against villains and Voxmore, including young teenage war orphan, Kaio Yamada, who is assigned to pilot the Tekkerou's new mobile suit, the Gundam Kibo. With the Wind Cruiser traveling to different parts of the world, with a group of civilian teenagers on board with the crew, the ship's forces and their mobile suits must fight Voxmore and the board of Villains to protect the world from destruction, while Kaio has to deal with the rivalry of Voxmore's ace pilot, Terbio Yami, the friendships P.O.I.N.T's top member and pilot Silverspark, and the leader of the civilian teens group on the Wind Cruiser, Dendy.

Genre: Action, Military science fiction, Mecha, Alternate Universe (K.O was separated from Carol, grew up in the military, and goes by the name, Kaio Yamada. The Plaza was never built and the original P.O.I.N.T team is still around but not Laserblast, and Rad and Enid are students at P.O.I.N.T prep Academy and are Elbow's sidekicks, Brother au for K.O and T.K.O being twins), Crossover (Mobile suit Gundam with elements of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 and Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans)

Cast:
Heroes-
(Main)
Kaio Yamada: Main Protagonist
Tadashi Yuki: Leader of Tekkerou
Robert Anderson
Alexander Maxson
Eric Jones
Dendy: group leader of the teenager civilian group on Wind Cruiser
(Supporting: Dendy's group)
Nanini
Genesis
Bobo
Potato
Colewort
(Supporting: P.O.I.N.T)
Silverspark A.K.A Carol
Elbow A.K.A Eugene Gar
Foxtail
Doctor Greyman
Rippy Roo
Rad
Enid
Elodie
Koala Princess
Miss Pastel
(Supporting: other heroes)
Red Action
Drupe
Arms
Brandon
Punching Judy
Miss Mummy
Villains-
Professor Venomous: main antagonist
Lord Boxman: main antagonist
Terbio: secondly antagonist, Kaio's rival
Fink: recurring antagonist, Kaio's yandere
Darrell
Shannon
Raymond
Cosma

(P.S: here are the designs for K.O and T.K.O in this story)

O in this story)