Blood of the Ketsueki

Life is hard for K.O as he went into his teen years as he has school, work, his missions, and having to take care of his sister Remy. One day at work, Remy's elementary school was attacked by a Metal-Frame, and he discovered an organic Metal-Frame called Ketsueki and fight against the Metal-Frame and saved the school, and was marked by the Ketsueki as it's pilot. Now as the pilot of the Ketsueki, K.O must fight against various villain Metal-Frames that have started their threats in the world, while having a rivalry with two villains with Metal-Frames with one connected to their spiritual powers and one that can resurrect the pilot from death. (Warning: This story contains blood, Character's having their blood drained, mid cursing, brefy sexuallity with nightclubs, shower scenes, girl magazines, and females being seen without clothing but not too explicit, read at your own risk)

Genre: Action, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Mecha, Teen Drama, Slice of life, Science-Fantasy, Alternate Universe (K.O and T.K.O are separated and are twins), Crossover (Mobile suit Gundam, Linebarrels of iron, Deadman Wonderland)

Cast:

(Heroes)

K.O: Main Protagonist

Remy Kincaid Garcia: Carol and Mr. Gar's Daughter and K.O's younger half sister

Nanini

Genesis

Bobo

Chameleon Jr.

(P.O.I.N.T)

Dendy: K.O's childhood friend 

Carol A.K.A SilverSpark

Eugene Garcia A.K.A Elbow

Foxtail

Rippy Roo

Enid

Rad

Elodie: Enid's girlfriend

Mars: Rad's girlfriend

(Villains)

Board of Villains

Cosma: one of K.O's admirers

Billaim

Vormulax

T.K.O

Lord Boxman

Professor Venomous

Fink: resurrected villain and K.O's yandere

Darrell

Shannon: One of K.O's admirers

Raymond