K.O one half

While on a family trip to China with his mom, 16 year old K.O accidentally fell into a pool where he has become a half girl and half boy and can transform from the touch of different temperatures of water. After coming home from the trip, K.O faces some reactions of males meeting his female form and some girls who wants his male forms attention, while trying to have a relationship with his childhood friend, Dendy and work at Gars Bodega with people trying get his attention on both forms. (Warning, this is the first fanfic that has cup sizes in the characters description, and have females breasts being touched, and some peeping scenes of K.O being peeped on in female form in bathhouse and showers but not too explicit,  if your someone who doesn't feel comfortable with this kind of thing, I recommend you not to read this story or any of the other stories that have that part in them.)

Genre: Action, comedy, romance, slice of life, harem, crossover (with Ranma 1/2 for K.O's gender transformations, and the action.)

Cast:

K.O: protagonist, cursed with gender swapping

T.K.O: cursed with gender swapping

Dendy

Rad

Enid

Carol

Mr. Gar

Red Action

Drupe

Combo Breaker: male K.O's fanboy and sidekick, and female K.O's admirer

Lord Boxman

Professor Venomous

Darrell: female K.O's stalker

Shannon: male K.O's stalker

Raymond: female K.O's stalker

Fink: male K.O's stalker