Mobile suit Gundam: Extraterror

2 months after a meteor landed on Earth and which was a ship of an alien lifeform, civiation has gone into hiding while others were in mobile suits to fight the aliens, which possessed organic mobile suits. While in battle with the aliens, Rad, Enid, Mr. Gar, and Carol were at the point of defeat and death, until they were saved by a hero organization formed to fighting aliens, the Star Guardian, with the help of their latest mobile suit, the Gundam Ryoshi, which is piloted by young teenager K.O, who went missing during the invasion. Now with the Star Guardian, K.O and the Lakewood heroes must fight against the alien race that took over the Earth to get it back.

Genre: Military Science-Fiction, Mecha, Bio-puck, Science Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Crossover (Mobile suit Gundam with elements of Mobile suit Gundam 00 the movie, Mobile suit Gundam AGE, and Mobile suit Gundam Wing, Alien vs Predator with the elements and the Arcade game), Alternate Universe (K.O and kid characters at his age are teenagers), Romance (Enid x Red Action, Rad X Oc, Carol x Gar, and K.O x Dendy)

Cast:

K.O: Main Protagonist

Rad

Enid

Mr. Gar

Carol

Dendy

Red Action

Nanini

Potato

Colewort

Lania

Fink

Darrell

Shannon

Raymond

Ernesto

Jethro

Biformers A.K.A the aliens: Main Antagonists