Mobile suit gundam Hologram

When 14 year old Dendy Aquason, adopted daughter of former P.O.I.N.T member, Eugene Garica, went with her adopted father to the Plaza, she didn't knew it would be the day she would meet employees of Eugene's old friend, Carol Kincaid, including her 14 year old son, Kaio, and pilot the mobile suit designed by Professor Antidote, The Hologram Gundam, and fight the villain company across the street, Voxmore. With Dendy as an employee, in a friendship with Kaio, and pilot of the Hologram Gundam, she must fight against Voxmore and the new villain force, the Inferno Garden, while she swears to protect K.O from a mysterious man from the shadows.

Genre: Adventure, Mecha, Science-fantasy, Romance (Dendy and Kaio's friendship and relationship), Crossover (Mobile suit Gundam with elements of Mobile suit Gundam AGE, Mobile suit Gundam Seed, and Gundam Reconguista in G), Alternate universe (K.O and Dendy switched roles, and various characters switched roles as well while having parts of their original roles, and various characters keep their roles)

Cast:

Heroes-

Dendy Aquason/Turbo Dendy A.K.A TDendy: main character

Kaio: Dendy's best friend and love interest

Rad: has Enid's role and still likes his muscles

Enid: has Rad's role and still acts cool

Carol: owner of the Plaza and Kaio's mother

Eugene Garica A.K.A Mr. Gar: Dendy's adopted father

Red Action

Brandon

ARMS

Villains-

Inferno Garden: main antagonists

Lord Boxman

Professor Venomous

Fink: Dendy's rival and Kaio's yandere

Darrell

Shannon

Raymond

Shadowy Figure: Kaio's stalker

T.K.O: Kaio's darkside