L

AN: Possible triggers again. Bill kills the demon!!! :D Full credit to the artist~~

~Bill's POV~

     My guts turned in a delicious way at the demon screaming in my grip. I play nightmares in his mind and ravage his slimy body. Tearing him limb from limb, gouging out his eyes, ripping each tooth from his face one by one and shoving them into fresh gashes I've made. I rip his tongue out. Peel the skin from his skull. Pull and stretch his organs, wrap them around his throat and laughing as he gurgles on his own breath. I rip out his spine. Snap every single bone in his body. 

     All I see is red and hear his screaming and wailing ringing in my ears as I let lose all my rage towards this sick fuck. I hear My Pine Tree laughing to the demon's screams and my blood boils even more, a very pleasant chill rolls down my spine and my stomach churns at his dark laughter ringing in my ears. I want to wrap around him in that moment, tangle myself in his limbs and bite those lips, but I'm busy right now so maybe later. 

     Finally, yet all too soon, the demon's screaming stops and he's nothing more than a bloody pile of mush, chunks of what used to be flesh and bone swimming in a pool of sticky black blood. My breathing is heavy and I feel twitchy. I hear a small wheeze behind me and I whip around, still feeling crazed and ready for more bloodshed, but I see someone oddly dear to me instead. I take a moment to catch my breath and wipe off as much black blood as I can before I walk up to my Pine Tree. Please still be alive...

     What a silly thought, of course he's still alive, because I am too... but not for much longer. If I don't hurry I'll lose him. I reach up to him and he starts squirming, his head lolling around and I am surprised to feel his knee bash me in the chin, my teeth clacking together. "Ah! Pine Tree! Knock it off! It's me!" I growl at him as he thrashes in my grip. His eyelids flutter as his head falls forward. He tries to open his eyes but can't seem to manage. "B-bill?" He whispers, his voice so cracked and broken. His voice made my heart break and I feel the life starting to finally leave him and he goes limp. "Pine Tree?" I whisper, unable to move for a moment. I force myself into action, I need to get him down, I need to get him home! 

     I struggle with the chains for what seems like forever before little goblin creatures hesitantly come into view. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" I growl at them. They quiver and shriek, backing away from me as I struggle with Pine Tree's chains. Why can't I get them off?! I let out an angry growl when I realize I have tears running down my cheeks and am breathing so rapidly my head goes a little fuzzy. I have to stop and focus on breathing normally. If i panic now, i really will lose him..

     There's a gentle and hesitant tug at my knee and I reach down to grab the goblin, ready to tear it apart when I see the shaking creature holding up a ring of keys to me. I reel in my anger then and grab the keys from it. It scampers back to its little group and they watch me silently. I shake myself from my small stupor and try four keys before one finally works and I catch him as he falls. 

     His body is freezing cold and so thin. I hold him close and brush his long hair from his face, wiping away blood. I touch a finger to his birthmark and send as much magic as I dare into him. If I use too much it will certainly kill him, but if I use just the right amount I can at least stop his bleeding. That's all I need right now, it should be enough until I can get him to my home. His mark glows a beautiful blue and I watch some of the wounds start to clot up and I know he's going to make it in that moment. A rush of warmth flows in my stomach and I smile at the unconscious boy in my arms. A boy I suddenly realize that I could never harm, let alone kill.

     I pick up my Pine Tree and cradle him gently in my arms, holding him tight, daring the darkness to take him from me. The goblins follow me and I turn to glare at them. They stumble against each other trying to keep their distance, but not fall behind either. I growl under my breath at them and they all shake, covering their eyes. How annoying. "What?" I spit at them. They say nothing, just stare. My Pine Tree stirs ever so slightly in my arms, groaning. I turn my attention to him and watch as his cracked and bloody lips part, his voice hoarse. "They d-don't... talk" He barely croaks out. He still looks unconscious, but he must be somewhat aware, right? How could he have spoken otherwise?

     I look back at the goblins and for the first time notice dangling cuffs and chains around their ankles and wrists. I finally understand that these pitiful creatures are captives of the demon. I'm not sure why, perhaps out of pity, but I hand them the key ring. "Let everyone out. Meet me at the end of the corridor. You have 5 minutes before I leave" I say and start walking, not caring enough to check if they follow orders. The goblins make little chattering noises and the keys jingle, turning locks. I ignore the sounds coming from the cells. 

     Getting out of here will be a lot easier than it was getting here. I can open portals here and send these goblins and people to where they came from. I wish I could've opened a portal to get here that easily, but no. I had to tear through thousands of dimensions, not that I'm complaining, because I'm here after all. And just in time too, it's incredible how good the timing was. If I had been even a minute longer than I was, Pine Tree would be dead for sure. And so would I, but oddly enough, that's not what I was worried about at all. I couldn't have cared less about me living, I cared about Pine Tree living, and thinking about it now, that realization slightly unnerves me but I can't delve on that right now. 

     Slowly a few people started to approach me, limping heavily, and I sent them all back to earth. They were all males, not a single female was in this dungeon. None were even close to the state that My Pine Tree was, they could all walk and I grew slightly angry again. Eventually everyone was let out of their cells and sent home. The clones should have disappeared when I killed the demon so they can all go back to their lives. 

     The two from the cell I first went in come stumbling over to me. "Dipper! Is he... will he be okay?" The older boy asks me. I hold him tighter to me and the two stop and recoil a bit. "He'll be fine" I say, keeping him close and my words sharp. They stand and watch Pine Tree breathing raggedly in my arms, full of blood and stomach churning wounds. They looked sick for a moment. "He only screamed once... and it wasn't even his fault" The older boy says to me. I look up at him. "What do you mean?" I feel a bit of rage boil again but I force it down. 

     "My brother and I were here longer than him... but even we couldn't hold back... I've never seen anyone hold out the way Dipper did. It's amazing really he lasted as long as he did..." The boy stops talking and looks at My Pine Tree. I stare at him waiting for him to collect his thoughts as I'm trying to contain my rage for the, now slaughtered, demon. Finally he speaks again. "I lost track of the days, but I think it was about a week ago that he finally screamed. The demon took my brother and used his screams to get off, but instead of raping my brother... He did it to Dipper" He points at the boy in my arms and I hold him tighter again. "We haven't seen Dipper since then, and Marv finally succumbed to his madness and died..." He blabbers on as if I know who 'Marv' is and I feel like I'll do something I'll regret if they don't leave this instant.

     "Go" I demand and open a portal. They look at the portal and back at me before nodding. "Thank you" They both say, the younger's voice is garbled and I realize his tongue has been cut. I nod to them and they disappear through the portal vanishing. I don't know who Marv is and I don't fucking care. I got what I came for and extended a kindness I wasn't prepared for; setting everyone free. The goblins all come down the hall, having finally let out everyone and I send them back to their own dimensions as well before I open a portal of my own and step through. Finally taking My Pine Tree to my home where I know he'll be safe.