XXXIX

AN: Full credit to the artist, sorry for short chapter~~

     The demon drags me to a chamber with whips and chains hanging from the walls. A decaying severed leg lays in the corner, puddles of blood, old and new cover the dirty floor. A chair with straps is on one side of the room and long chains hang from the ceiling with cuffs on the end in the middle of the room. The demon hoists me up by the hair and I groan against my teeth. Don't scream. The warning echoes in my head and I chant it to myself. I will do everything in my power to not scream. No matter what he does to me. The cuffs are ice cold and rusty. The demon pulls on a different chain and my body lifts, suspending me a foot off the ground as I dangle from my wrists. It does hurt, but I can handle it. I start to get feeling back in my body, the paralysis wearing off as he ties my feet together. 

     "He won't be happy" The demon purrs. "Let's see how mad I can make Him" He says. Who is he talking about? "If He won't kill you, then I will". "Delicious". "I'll play with you first". "How long till I break you?". "Then I'll kill you". "He'll never find you". "He'll be so mad". The creature mutters to himself, none of it makes sense, what is he talking about? Who is going to be mad? The confusion makes me want to scream more than the pain. 

     "He won't save you". He says with a grin, looking me in the eye. I stare at the gash I made across his eye when he took me from the park and feel a little smug about it. At least I fought. I hope it hurt him, and not in a good way. He rips my shirt open and the cold air makes me shiver. I feel a twinge of fear as the ugly demon stares at me. "I see why he likes you" He purrs. I twist my head away from him as he gets close. 

     "Maybe He'll come around". "Maybe He'll play with you too". "Maybe He'll do what he should have done". "Maybe He'll find you". "Maybe He'll fulfill his end of the deal". "Maybe He'll kill you like he was supposed to". "Maybe I'll kill you first and bring Him to his knees". "If you die, not by his hand... He dies" The demon cackles.