XXXVI

AN: Full credit to the artist~~ Also i'm sorry for the super short chapter!

     Wendy was right, I had a bunch of people texting me over the next two days, at least 30 new friend requests on facebook, and my messages on FB were crowded with compliments and some creepy people. Mabel had posted the video on both youtube and FB like she said she would and the comments were blowing up. I scrolled through a lot of them even though it was kind of embarrassing. I wasn't sure how i felt about it.

Oh my god, so hot!

Is he single??? 

Damn, Dipper! Get it!

You could drown a small child in my panties rn 3;)

Those two look so good together!

Who knew they could sing? O.O

Holy damn, that's hot

That's so sexy

I wish he'd mix his 'milk' with my coco puff  ;D

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG! THEY CRUSHED IT! <3

Can I have his babies?!

I'm loving their humps XD

     The comments only got weirder and I could feel my cheeks heat up again. I decided that I was done looking through the comments, but the last one I read was posted by Pacifica and hers was the only one that I reacted to with a like, 'Meh I've seen better.' The replies on that were not so positive but I thought it was funny. I'll bet she actually liked it, at least a little, but refused to admit, which is why I found it amusing and the only comment that I actually liked. I would walk down the street and people would wave. I would get random high fives every now and then. 

     The day after the party I went to the mall with Mabel and there was a group of girls that where staring at me, giggling and blushing. I felt my cheeks turn red and I looked away but Mabel about lost her mind and tried to get me a date even though I wasn't even a little attracted to any of them like that. Sure they were really pretty, but I just wasn't interested. I wish Mabel would take that video down, I'm not so sure I really like the kind of attention I've been getting. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. To be honest a majority of it is innocent, but still, I'm so used to being invisible that having all this attention was strange and I didn't know how to deal with it. Hopefully it will pass in a few days.

     It's been two days since the party and I honestly had an absolute blast despite the comments and attention I received afterwards and aside from Mabel uploading that video, I don't regret the party even a little bit. It really did solidify the fact that everything would finally go back to normal, and so far it has. There has been no sign of Bill since he gave me my memories back, though I do wish that he had explained a few things instead of sending me straight back to the shack. It was almost like he was ashamed and didn't want to face me after. It was a strange thought. Bill being ashamed, or embarrassed... He's so strange and I can't figure him out, it makes my head hurt to try and sort through the confusion and feelings I'm experiencing... Whatever, it was still a dick move but I'm glad its finally over so I suppose there's no point in dwelling on it.