XVI

AN: Full credit to the artist~~

     Bill takes a step forward and the air turns like ice, the blood in my veins freezes and suddenly I'm petrified. "I'm going to enjoy this" Bill whispers, a terrifying grin on his face and his eyes bulge, turning red and rolling back into his head. He seems to grow larger, towering above me his shadow covering the wall. His teeth grow sharp, his limbs growing longer. He looks like some demented version of Slenderman almost. "There's nowhere to go" He chuckles as the lights in the bathroom blow out and I shriek. He reaches for me but I duck and his now giant hand shatters the mirror behind me. I feel my heart thrumming in my chest as I bolt out the door, barely making it past him and he lets out an angry screech that pierces my ears. 

     The rink is completely deserted, the music still plays but it's completely distorted and the disco lights look dull as they spin slowly. They air is freezing and I bolt for the exit. "Piiiineeetreeee" Bill coos, his tall, slim form emerges from the bathroom and he grins, staring at me. Shadowy hands reach from the ground and try to snatch my ankles as I run, never getting any closer to the door. The distorted music throbs in my ears and I loose my balance, crashing to the ground, tangled in the shadow hands. I hear screaming in the air like an echo and I flip onto my back staring down the hallway at a grinning Bill. He stands still for a moment and every single sound disappears, leaving my ears ringing with white noise as time seems to freeze. What little lights are left go blood red and Bill's eyes glow. His neck twitches and then he's on all fours crawling towards me in the blink of an eye. I shriek though my voice is muffled in my ears and I crawl backwards as quickly as I can. I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't BREATHE!!!! 

     My breaths are rapid and I am sobbing, I realize I'm having a panic attack but that means absolute shit compared to the living nightmare that just crawled up my legs, slicing my skin with his long nails. His breath is hot on my face as the shadow hands hold me in place with sharp claws. Bill reaches behind my head and grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my face up to him. "Whatcha running for?" He whispers into my ear, biting my earlobe. My voice catches in my throat and I'm trembling in his grip. "Don't you wanna play?" He asks. My eyes widen and he snaps his fingers. The next thing I know I'm falling through the floor into darkness and I land on my back in the forest. The air is knocked from my lungs and my back arches from the ground in pain. I roll to my stomach and cough, trying desperately to breathe, but I'm thrown against a tree. Bill's cackle echoes in the air and I struggle to my feet. "What do you want?" I shout, My lungs contract against me and I cough again, leaning against the tree, my legs trembling. 

     Bill materializes in front of me and snatches my hands, holding them above my head pinning me to the tree. "I can't decide if I want to kill you.... Or fuck you!" He whispers. He crashes his lips against mine his free hand gripping my chin, nails digging into my cheeks. His tongue sneaks into my mouth and I feel my stomach drop. I do the first thing I can think of. I bite... I am horrified to find that his tongue cuts off at my bite and wriggles in my mouth, blood spills down my cheeks and he pulls back grinning wildly at me. I spit his tongue out of my mouth defiantly and it bounces off his cheek. I watch in horror as his tongue grows back and he licks the little spatter of blood off his cheek with his new tongue. It feels like gravity crushes me then and the wind ripped at me, Throwing my hair into my eyes and stealing the air from my lungs. I close my eyes and suddenly feel light again, the wind had stopped as quickly as it started. I open my eyes and am mortified to find that I'm in the air dangling by Bill's grip on my wrists while he just floats. He shakes me up and down and my weight bounces my shoulders in their sockets and it hurts. I try kicking out at him and only connect once, landing his ribs. "Oohh... Feisty" He coos, then drops me.

     I fall fast and crash into a tree, branches scratching and jabbing me everywhere. Suddenly the tree branches move like vines and wrap around me, holding my arms and legs away from my body, I face the dark sky and Bill slithers up underneath where I'm suspended. His head creeps over my shoulder and his hands wrap around my waist, slithering under my shirt. His hands trail the length of my torso and he licks my neck. I shiver from the horrible feeling and the fear. His breath is heavy and husky in my ear. "What are you doing?!" I shriek, writhing in the constricting vines. "Still deciding" He says with a small moan. Then his hands vanish as well as the vines and I float in nothingness again as the forest around me disappears. Eventually I find myself on solid ground but there's nothing but blackness around me and Bill materializes in front of me like if you were to record something turning to ash and blowing away in a swirl of wind, then hitting reverse. From ash to solid. He stepped towards me and ripped my tattered shirt away from my body, my skin crawls in the cold air and the hair on my neck stands on end. I can't even feel the tears streaming from my eyes anymore, numb to the feeling. He wraps his hands around my lower back and tugs me close, my chest colliding with his. I feel his strong arms tightening and I try to push him away. Bill leans in and licks the blood off my face, grinning. 

     He lets me fall backwards and I land on my back hard. I roll over onto my hands and knees trying to catch my breath again then I feel him wrap around me. His warm chest to my cold back and I shiver. The fear grows in my gut as one hand plays with my thigh and the other is placed firmly over my chest keeping me trapped on my hands and knees. I feel my eyes widen and I can't move. His sharp teeth dig into my skin, not hard enough to draw blood but damn near close and it fucking hurts.  My breathing comes out ragged with fear and panic. I feel his body move against my frozen one, his hips bumping against my ass. I've never been so grateful for my pants before. His hand glides up my bare chest and wraps around my throat. It feels like my heart stops beating in my chest and I hold my breath. He licks and bites the back of my neck and smells my hair, his chest sliding up and down my back in fluid motions. Then my hands leave the invisible ground as Bill pulls me up, though my knees are still latched to the ground, my arms dead weight beside me. His hand trails from my thighs to the lower part of my stomach, just barely above the hem of my jeans and he presses me against him. I can feel him. 

     His hand tightens around my throat as his laugh vibrates into the side of my neck. "You are delicious" He groans out. I feel a whimper escape my throat and my eyes bulge as his grip slowly starts to tighten around my throat. It's like I have no strength in my body, I have no control, can't move. I'm completely leaning against him, my head resting on his shoulder. His pinky finger dips below my jeans, followed by another finger as he bites my neck hard enough to make me scream again, though the sound is choked by his grip on my throat. Then suddenly his hands are gone from my body and his chest is gone from my back. I fall backwards like a limp corpse and I choke for air. When my back hits the ground the world turns under me and I find myself standing up straight with my back against a tree in the forest again. The bark scraping my already bleeding skin. I still can't move, my body feels like stone. Bill appears in front of me again and places his pointer finger under my chin, lifting my head up to look at me. "I still can't seem to decide" A playful smile tugs at the corner of his lip and the fear in me is lost. Replaced by an unimaginable rage that blossomed in my chest. "Too bad, because I have" I growl. His smile drops at whatever look is on my face and a look of surprise flashes in his eyes. I spit at him and it smacks into his eye red from the blood, he growls, taking a step back from me to wipe his face and suddenly it feels like I have control of my body again. I can move.

     I succumb to my rage and step forward smashing my fist into the same eye with my bloody spit. His head is thrown to the side and he stumbles against a tree. "HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" He rages at me, eyes flashing and a hateful, yet confused look on his face. Without thinking or answering I kick my foot into his kneecap, snapping his leg in half backwards, grinning at the crunch and the agonized shriek he lets out. "My turn, Bill" I say in a low voice. I grab a fistful of his hair and smash his head against the tree, again, again, again, AGAIN! There's a nasty smear of black blood dripping down the tree and I only stop when I realize his head has caved in and his neck broken. I drop his limp body and stand over it, shaking with anger and fear at what I had just done. I step back and watch as the body practically decomposes in an instant. The forest melts away again and I'm left in the same darkness, until two hands reach up behind me and tangle in my hair on either side of my head, gentle at first then he squeezes. "I think I've decided" He says, and I feel my head turn heavy and empty in his hands, he lets go of my head and my body drops into a void, the ground having vanished, feeling my eyes roll in my head as I fall... Fall...Fall...