XXVII

AN: Full credit to the artist~ Smut Chapter. Have a nice, long chapter of sin. 

If you don't like, skip :) ~~

     When I open my eyes, Bill's hand is no longer gripping my chin and my legs are pressed against a large bed. I don't know where we are, this is no longer my room. Bill stands across the room from me, eyeing me like a meal. I realize I had dropped my book, and I wish I hadn't. I desperately wanted something to hold onto to make my hands stop shaking. I knew this moment would come, but I didn't think it would be so soon, it's only been four days since I summoned him, I suddenly wish that I had given Wendy and Mabel, even Candy and Grenda a hug before we parted, had told Mabel and Wendy that I loved them both and how much they mean to me. My stomach drops at the thought that I won't ever get to see them again and  feel my eyes well a little but am brought back to reality as Bill takes a step forward. I try to take a step back but I cant as I'm already up against this bed. 

     "Do I scare you Pine Tree?" He asks, a grin on his face. "Yes" I say, without thinking. But my voice oddly doesn't shake. He gave me his honest answers before, there's no reason I can't do the same. I don't want some of my last words to be lies anyways, even if my last words go to him. "Hmm... But you're not afraid of me are you?" He coos, tilting his head to the side. I look him in the eye as I start to say that yes I am, but instead, "No" And I am surprised to find that it was actually true. He scares me, yes, terrifies me even, but I'm not afraid of him... I have no problems standing up to him, though I falter a bit as I remember the deal. I'm not really allowed to stand against him now. That was the price I paid for knowledge of the past and present. I feel goosebumps rise on my skin and a different kind of adrenaline than that from the fair rides fills me but I push it down. I die tonight...

     Bill stands in front of me now and a chill runs down my spine at the close sight of him. "Do you fear death?" he asks me now, his voice sing-song. "Yes... and no" I say, my voice quiet. I never really feared it, but I don't feel ready for it yet either, though I suppose I don't have a choice. "Good. Drink this" He says and a vial with glowing pink liquid materializes in his hand. I assume it's poison. He holds it out to me and waits patiently as I grab it with shaking hands. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and I take a deep breath as I drink it like I'm told. I feel a bit of deja-vu as I swallow, it feels like a memory is trying to form but it can't, so I ignore it. It doesn't matter now anyway. It's strange that he decided on poison, after what I did to him 700 years ago. I would have thought he'd torture me or something... Not that I'm complaining...

     I'm surprised to find that the liquid tasted oddly sweet and warmed my stomach as it hit. I wait for pain to come but it never does and he just stands there, starring with that damn grin. He takes the vial from me, his fingers brushing mine and I flinch, grimacing at the contact. I gulp as he takes another step closer and reaches his hand out. I flinch again and close my eyes, but his palm rests against my jaw, tilting my head up. I look up at him, trembling, forcing myself to stand still even though I want to run. I agreed to this end. I made a deal, I remind myself. There's nothing I can do but accept my fate. Bill leans towards me and presses his lips against mine and I freeze. What?  My stomach heats where the liquid spreads inside me and I feel my heart pounding rapidly in my chest. My fingers twitch at my side as my eyes widen. I don't feel a spell holding me in place but I still can't seem to move. I'm shocked and confused and I don't know what to do. What is he doing?      

     His hand slides from my jaw up into my hair and his other arm wraps around my waist, pulling me close. His soft lips move against mine and his tongue glides across my lips. I finally snap out of my daze and pull away from him. His arm tightens around my waist and I place my hands on his shoulders, pushing away. "What are you doing?" I ask, confused and slightly angry. "Personal time Pine Tree... not what you had in mind? I can always do what you thought and kill you instead" He says with a wicked grin. I feel a prick of a memory and remember something Bill had said a while ago. I can't decide if I want to kill you, or fuck you......