"Full would be an understatement. I'm stuffed. It was so good." He closed his eyes.

"Sleepy already? You better not snore next to me." You laugh lightly, before turning pink remembering you'd be sleeping next to him that night.

"Yeah the volleyball game killed me, haha." He said as he slowly turned his head towards you. You stared into his beautiful eyes as he let out a small burp.

"Hehe, kuroo you're adorable." You smiled as he covered his mouth.

"Sorry." He looked away noticing he embarrassed himself by burping in front of you.

You put a hand and ruffled his fluffy black hair, causing him to shoot his gaze back to you.

"Oh. Sorry." You pull your hand away from his hair nervously.

"No no. It's okay, I just wasn't expecting you to play with my hair, haha." He smiled.

You blushed internally trying to keep from showing it, and began talking with Kenma once again, too embarrassed to even look at kuroo.

Everyone was finished eating and the boys began getting everything ready to leave.

"Okay boys. You're free to go back to your rooms. Please get sleep, we got a game tomorrow morning. Also, make sure for
(y/n)'s safety please." Coach told the boys.

"Yes sir!" They bowed as coach began putting his jacket on. You looked outside and noticed it was raining.

"You Guys might want to hurry before it starts pouring." He smiled as he waved, walking out of the front door of the restaurant.

"Shit I hate the rain." Kenma grunted, clearly annoyed.

You stayed quiet. You hated the rain as well. Lightening and loud thunder always shook your body scaring the crap out of you. All you wanted was the rain to stop, so you could have a fun, happy time with your team.

"(Y/n)." Kuroo said as you stood next to him.

"Yeah?" You looked up at the boy.

He took off his sweater exposing his tank top underneath. He wrapped the sweater around you and smiled.

"I don't want you catching a cold."

Your eyes shown bright as you stared into kuroos. Eyes.

"Thank you." You nodded as you once again blushed.

He quickly grabbed your hand as he bolted out the door and towards the hotel you were staying at.

The other boys followed behind. You couldn't help but rub your face into his sweater. It smelt so nice. You were wearing your crushes sweater while he held your hand. No shit you'd be star struck.

Soon after you arrived back into your room. Out of breath, you grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it. Kuroo did the same.

"I'm sorry for getting your sweater wet." You sighed out of breath, cold, wet, and tired.

"It's okay you're more important than a piece of clothing." He sighed as he grabbed it off of you and tossed it into the dryer in the laundry room next to the bathroom.

You blushed. The others soon came into the room as well.

"How'd you get here so damn fucking fast!" Kenma began getting angry.

"Ha! Kenma your hair looks even longer when it's wet! You look like a girl!" Kuroo cackled.

You let out a small laugh as well, but you covered your mouth knowing Kenma was about to flip shit.