"Sorry sorry I just got excited I haven't seen you in a while and you're always too busy with practice to hang out" hinata exclaimed still hanging onto the taller male. "I'm sorry shoyo but here I am and we can hang out as much as you want" ushijima smiled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" hinata got scared and clinged on to ushijima harder not daring turning around.

        "None of your business back off asshole" ushijima said quite angry that someone scared his friend. "I didn't know we had fags at this camp" the man laughed there were obviously more than one but hinata was still on ushijimas shoulder. Though after he heard the man exclaim that word he hopped off ushijima. "YOU WANNA FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN" hinata screamed blood boiling.

        "What the fact that your fags?" The man laughed again. Hinata quickly punched him in the face as hard as he could. The man fell, knocked out, his buddies quickly ran to find someone to help. "Woah what happened, he punched your friend?" Hinata heard a voice around the corner. They came around and hinata saw ukai talking to the man. "Ushijima did you hit someone?" Ukai said calmly.

       "No it was the orange dude" the man exclaimed. Ukai just looked at the dude like he was stupid. "Yeah I hit your friend after he called me a fag and I'll hit you too if you dare say it" hinata said rage still burning in his eyes. Ukai didn't dare look hinata in the eyes but turned to the other man. "You insulted a volleyball player cornered him then expected him to let you do what you wanted? What are you stupid?" Ukai said laughing a bit.

       "I'll have to inform the staff about what went on here including your behavior towards a fellow player so don't expect to stay here much longer from what I've heard hinata was protecting himself" ukai smiled deviously. Hinata knew he was safe so him and ushijima walked away. "Shoyo are you oki? You look like you're about to cry" ushi could read him too well damnit.

       Hinata just jumped on ushijima again and started crying. He patted his back and whispered, "shhh its oki shoyo they're just a bunch of idiots don't worry" hinata calmed down and got off the giant. "I-i just thought I was safe from bullies in this place. I got so excited because I knew they couldn't follow me here... but they did" hinata wouldn't look ushi in the eyes. "Hey shoyo you are perfect, sweet, smart, funny, angelic, a miracle that anyone would be lucky to be around. Don't let some idiots ruin that happiness oki?"

      Hinata smiled ushi smiled back. Ushi kissed him on the forehead and they walked to the cafeteria together. They walked in holding hands and everyone was confused. Kei, suga, and Asahi were honestly a little worried. They were nervous that ushijima had convinced hinata to leave them for him. Until hinata let go of ushis hand and ran to them. "What was all that?" Kei asked calmly. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention me and ushi are friends we kind of have been for about a year"

        Everyone's faces turned into even noir confusion. "A year? Dang how have you handled him for that long." "Yeah he seems like the type of person who would hate happiness" suga and kei agreed. Asahi couldn't believe his ears. "Really you guys? I can't believe you're judging him on how he looks. I thought you weren't like that." Asahi got up and left hurt. Being judged by his looked Asahi knew exactly how bad it felt.

      Hinata also got up extremely hurt. They were just being rude and insensitive. He left without a word just a hurt look in his eyes. He went to his room and texted ushi. [Hey could meet me in my room its 271] ushi was quick to reply [yeah what happened are you oki?] Hinata just left him on read and layed down. After a few minutes he heard a knock on his door. "Its me ushi I bright snacks and drinks too" he opened the door to ushijima and Asahi was behind him.

       "He told me what happened and wanted to apologize" ushi said letting Asahi in. "I'm so sorry for what happened i though they were better then that" hinata said looking down. Asahi quickly hugged hinata and kissed him, "hey don't you apologize for them you're amazing and that's all that matters" Asahi said smiling. It calmed hinata down a lot actually.