Chapter 32: Chillax.

"Yes." Dahyun finally answers after a long time of pause. "But that was before... all before Tzuyu came into the picture."

Chaeyoung simply urges for Dahyun to continue. For sure patience is a virtue, but she couldn't risk leaving Sana alone in an-almost crowded area where everyone has grown liking on her.

She knows that Tzuyu wouldn't appreciate it.

"And then what? Do you still like her? How about Momo unnie? The one you met weeks ago?"

"I still like her," The tofu lowers her head in embarrassment.

Just who would've thought that the first person to know her secrets weren't the person she has been laying her eyes ever since the beginning?

"...platonically. Sana unnie and I are good friends. I don't want breaking off Tzuyu's trust in me."'

"In other words, it's complicated." Chaeyoung glances at Sana's table. Sighing, she could only nod at herself because of the sudden information from her pale friend. "This is kind of confusing but we'll talk about this later, okay?"

"Okay." A thin line forms across Dahyun's lips. It didn't take a second for Chaeyoung to make a gesture that she's heading back to their table. But before she could even turn her body sideways, the tofu held her arm in a worried manner.

"Please keep it a secret for me."

The cub nods eagerly, "I always got your back." She taps her friend's shoulder twice before leaving her alone and get some tissues as promised.

"You think this is a good plan?"

"Yes! I mean, look. I noticed that you all looked tired or exhausted or worn out or whatever term it is called. So I figured out, why not bring you both with Minari on the amusement park we went to, weeks ago?"

Dahyun finally came back. With the most weirded expression she could ever give to the two people sitting across each other.

"What's the topic all about?" She asks while wiping the mess created by the cub. Chaeyoung was about to help her, but the tofu shakes her head before patting the younger's head. "I got this."

"Oh okay." Chaeyoung nods multiple times as if she was a part-time woodpecker in her past life. "As I was saying, I want all of us to hang out at the amusement park just like before!"

"I didn't joined-"

"Well now you will!" Chaeyoung points at her dramatically before grinning, her nose scrunching up in the process.

"Don't Sana and Mina unnie have something else to do?"

The two looks at Sana who was too occupied by munching a single fry. "W-what?"

"Do you have any pending schedules today?" Dahyun was the first to ask.

"Thankfully, I don't have any." Sana replies.

"Well then, I call this plan approved?" Chaeyoung stands up from her seat. But failed looking taller as Sana and Dahyun stifled a laugh to prevent their selves from offending the younger cub.

"Oh come on!"

As the two patiently waited for the last bell to ring, it was Chaeyoung who came running down the hallways— perfectly becoming the exact opposite as she knocks on the student council's door, looking like a lost child looking for her lunchbox.

"Minari~ where's Minari?" She peaks the moment some elderly woman opens the door for her.

"Mina... Minari!" She exclaims in a hushed voice. "You good? Can we date now?"