Chapter 17: Best part. (1)

"Is this good?"

"That looks great on you."

"How about this?"

"Tzuyu, everything fits you."

"Do you think Sana would like this?"

"I'm pretty sure she would love it no matter what you wear."

"Maybe I should just wear simpler clothes?"

"I think so. But it's your choice anyway."

"Okay, what if—?"

"Tzuyu, relax."

"I-it's my first time doing this. What if I mess up?"

"You won't. Just remember to be cool and calm."

"Okay, okay. Cool and calm, got it."

Mina watches how her cousin walks back and forth with her hands on her chin, slightly holding it as she nods her head in agreement.

"Calm, that's right. Sana thinks that I'm calm and cool." Tzuyu looks at Mina who was elegantly sitting on her bed. "Should I act like that later?"

"Tzuyu, you're supposed to be yourself." Mina replies with an audible laugh in the end. The penguin really can't believe that the youngest Chou was panicking because of a single date.

"Maybe she likes it more when I'm romantic?" Tzuyu makes a confused expression. "A sweet talker, maybe?"

Mina releases a laugh that almost echoed inside the room. If she could only record this whole thing up and show it to their Grandpa, maybe this day would be the best day for her since Tzuyu's never been like this.

She would surely thank Sana for letting her see the unseen side of Tzuyu.

"Try complimenting her," Mina advices to the confused robot who stopped walking back and forth. "Make her feel that she's special to you."

Tzuyu's ears perked up. "How? Should I rent the whole restaurant up? The one where they went last Sunday?"

"Tzuyu, that's not what I meant." Mina mentally facepalms herself. The penguin waddles her way in front of her cousin, "you know what 'love language' is, right?"

"Love... what?"

"Love language." Mina repeats. The penguin waited for a few moments to get a reaction from Tzuyu but the robot seemed to be stuck in her confused expression. "Don't tell me you don't know what love language is?"

"No. I mean, I don't know." Tzuyu avoids eye contact as she turns her back to face the full body mirror. She checks her clothes and her face to see if something doesn't feel right. "I'm sorry, okay? Sana's my first, and hopefully my last. That's why I have no idea what you are talking about right now."

Mina slightly chuckles at Tzuyu's description of Sana.

"If you don't have any idea, then let me tell you what those are," Mina peeks behind Tzuyu's shoulders since the robot can't see her from the mirror.

"Love language consists of: Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Receiving Gifts, Quality Time, and Physical Touch. Got it?"

"Words of... service, acts of... gifts, receiving... quality... touch? Wait, what?"

Mina makes a horrified expression, "Tzuyu, oh my God—did you just mixed them up?"

"You speak so soft! I can't understand what you are trying to say." Tzuyu defended herself. "All I remember was 'got it'? And the rest was immediately forgotten."