Chapter 42: About Now.

"So that's your plan?" Dahyun confusedly asks Tzuyu in disbelief. "I mean, you could do whatever you want but-"

"But?"

"But we all know how Sana unnie would react, right?" Dahyun went on. It was a pity that they were just calling each other using cellphones, and not face to face. The tofu knew how Tzuyu wanted to hide her presence until further notice, but it was really hassle to act as if they're doing something illegal even if they aren't in the first place.

"You mean she might do something unimaginable?" Tzuyu responds.

"Precisely. But actually, not that much." Dahyun makes a popping sound using her lips. "Just use the term, avoiding you as an example."

"I'll take note of this." Tzuyu answers from the other line. "Another question, does avoiding me also requires for her to hate my whole existence?"

"I don't think Sana unnie could hate you in that way." Dahyun slumps her body on the couch. "I mean, she's still Sana unnie, you know? The same person who thought that you were a walking robot in the first place."

"...I almost forgot about that part."

"Me either." Dahyun breaks a laugh. "Well, what can you expect? You really took her attention because of that, Tzuyu."

"So should I just go back to being her robot, then?"

"I think she'd prefer you as someone who's whipped for her."

"...as what?"

"Whipped?"

Dahyun sat in complete silence. She could feel that Tzuyu was giving her one indescribable stare from miles apart. "I don't think you know that term but alright, that's understandable."

"Was that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"It depends." The tofu looks up. "But it's mostly a good thing if we're going to associate it with you."

"I don't really get what you're saying. But I appreciate you trying your best on explaining it to me."

"Chaeyoung knows those terms better than me. You should ask her some time. She's the best at lurking around the internet."

A chuckle escapes Tzuyu's lips. It went on for a couple of seconds, but it suddenly stopped right after one person had called her name in a discreet manner.

"Dahyun... Dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu's tone slightly changes.

"Yes?"

"Did you enter my office?"

"No?" Dahyun frowns. "I'm at the apartment, seating on the couch. Why?"

"Someone entered without my permission." Tzuyu hurriedly walks towards somewhere Dahyun could ever imagine. "It's not Mark, I'm sure of it. And if it's also not you, then who?"

"Maybe it's Mina?" Dahyun coolly answers. It took her a moment to realize what she had said until one sound of the elevator ringing pulls her to reality. "Wait, Mina was with Chaeyoung and Sana unnie! Yah, Tzuyu. Don't—"

The call immediately disconnects.

"-go." She breathes out quite stressfully. The tofu hastily removes the device from her ear before looking at the screen in hopes of contacting Tzuyu once again. But multiple rings had passed yet no answer was made from the other line.

"Oh God," Dahyun types in a message. "I hope Sana unnie's not there."

Tzuyu quickly presses the button to the topmost floor. Her expressions were telling everyone that she wasn't in the mood for small talks or any slight disturbances from around her. It was a good thing that no one had entered the same lift she was using or else she might've already blocked them from doing so.