Special Chapter: Yes or Yes.

A/N: Updating this cause why not?

Tzuyu walks accross her room for the entire five minutes straight. Her hands tried to communicate and act as her own spokesperson while Mina and Chaeyoung tried to guess what she wanted to say.

It was like a game of charades, really. Just an even more complicated version of it. Dahyun at the back was also trying her best to appreciate Tzuyu's efforts while at the same time, laughing herself off at the sight of a stressed Tzuyu in front of them.

"Two... two words?"

"No?"

"But you're holding up two fingers!"

"Wait is it a sentence?"

"Now you're just recreating Dahyun unnie's eagle dance."

Dahyun narrows her eyes into slits as she judges how Tzuyu lost her spirit for a moment. The youngest in the room seem to enjoy the game of charades, she suppose.

"No." Tzuyu whines. Mina widens her eyes at the thought of her cousin doing that in her lifetime. "You're getting it all wrong, we're not playing a game of charades."

"Eh?"

"I'm here to... come on don't you still get it?" Tzuyu stressfully waves her hands in all sorts of direction, all before pointing to Mina and Chaeyoung who both innocently gasped at the sudden accusation.

"I wanted to be like you two."

"You wanted my height?" Chaeyoung leans backwards, trying to find the reason of Tzuyu's newfound goal in life. "W-well better luck next time, God seemed to be in favor the day you were born."

"And you wanted to be a penguin too?" Mina agrees. It was awkward. "You can borrow my stuffed toys, I guess?"

"N-no." Tzuyu whines in defeat for the second time. "I wanted to be like you! I mean, Sana and me! I want to ask her too, you know?"

"Ask her what?" Chaeyoung looks at Mina who glances back in return. "Oh you want to ask if you can buy some strawberries in the market? I always ask Mina that."

Dahyun blankly stares at the duo in front of her. Tzuyu could almost laugh at it only if Mina and Chaeyoung weren't stressing her enough. "Ah, can't believe you two aren't getting what our favorite maknae wanted to tell us."

Tzuyu's expression lightens up after hearing the words come out of Dahyun's mouth.

"Yes, yes-"

"She wanted to go to school again."

Tzuyu dramatically falls down the bean bag on her right.

"Aish, I should've known better."

"Just kidding, of course I know what you wanted to imply." Dahyun smugly looks at the three of them like a kid ready to shout uno on a game. "When would you like to ask her, though?"

"Maybe next week?" Tzuyu unsurely responds. Chaeyoung on the other hand, was getting more and more confused as time passes by.

"Ah, do you want to book a flight to Paris? I heard it's romantic there. It might set up the mood you're going into." Mina suggests, seemingly knowing what her cousin wanted to tell her few moments prior.

"H-huh? Wait what are you three talking about?"

"Shh, you'll get it later, Chaeng."

"But I don't really have no clue what you guys are talking about."

Dahyun shoots Mina a knowing look, signalling her to help the poor cub who just wanted to play charades but ended up competing in a quiz bee without proper knowledge to begin with.